srijeda, 6. listopada 2021.

Golden Brown, Soft, Fluffy Air Fryer Doughnuts

They highlight all the things an Air Fryer does well.
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
The Spruce Daily
Today On The Spruce
Air Fryer Doughnuts
Golden Brown, Soft, Fluffy Air Fryer Doughnuts
READ MORE
Adriana Velez
There are many things I like about our contributing writer, Mexico City-based Ubish Yaren. He keeps me, a Mexican-American raised in Colorado, grounded in how much I still have to learn about the cuisine. But I especially like how he says, "the best taco is the one you're eating now."
 
For me, the best taco is the one I haven't tried, yet. In fact, I would say my favorite cuisines are the ones I haven't yet explored. In my book group, we just read the short story collection, "Afterparties." It's written by Cambodian-American author Anthony Veasna So, and it's filled with Cambodian food. Reading it I realized how little I know about it. So it's become my latest CIWE: cuisine I want to explore. There aren't many Cambodian restaurants outside of Stockton and Long Beach, California, I've learned, so this will be a challenge!
 
"Afterparties" begins with a story that takes place in a Cambodian-owned donut shop. As it happens, donuts are deeply intertwined with the Cambodian refugee community, thanks to entrepreneur Ted Ngoy, as we learn from the documentary, "The Donut King." As much as I love CIWE, I also love donuts of all kinds. In fact, my mission this weekend is to get my hands on my favorite, apple cider donuts. While I'm at it, maybe I'll also try making Cambodian marinade kroeung or pineapple fried rice.
Today On The Spruce
What to Make This Week
Mushroom Tacos
Mushroom Tacos
Dive into all the umami-rich, plant-based goodness.
Get the Recipe
Apple Cider Doughnuts
The cinnamon-sugar, apple donuts of my dreams.
Get the Recipe
Cambodian Spice Paste
Cambodian Spice Paste
Use it as a base for rice noodles or to marinate beef.
Get the Recipe
Cambodian Pineapple Rice
If you're a fan of pineapple in savory foods, this one's for you.
Get the Recipe
Today On The Spruce
The Spruce Eats on YouTube
Todd Tries 5 Popular Keto Snacks
Todd Tries 5 Popular Keto Snacks
Watch & Learn
Spruce Eats Banner
Today On The Spruce

Did somebody forward you this email? Sign Up for The Spruce Eats Newsletter!

Have feedback? Send us an email at contact@thespruceeats.com, subject line: Newsletter Feedback.
The Spruce
Follow us:  
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to The Spruce Eats newsletter. Unsubscribe
© 2021 Dotdash.com — All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.
A DOTDASH BRAND 28 Liberty Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY, 10005

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar