petak, 30. rujna 2022.

Re: Informative Resource on Alcoholics Anonymous

Hi again,

 

I hope you are well! I reached out about a month ago asking if you could include our resource on alcoholics anonymous here: https://addictionrehabtreatment.com/alcohol/alcoholics-anonymous/ on your website.

 

I haven't heard anything back and wanted to ensure I have the right contact for this. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

 

Kind regards,

Alisha 

If you don't want to receive emails like this from me, please let me know here


-----Original Message-----

Good afternoon,

 

I hope all is well! I reached out a couple of weeks ago asking if you could include our resource on alcoholics anonymous here: https://addictionrehabtreatment.com/alcohol/alcoholics-anonymous/ on your website. 

 

I haven't heard back so I wanted to follow up with you to see if you received my message. Again, we're working to raise awareness of alcohol misuse and the long-term consequences. Please let me know if you have any questions for me. I hope to hear from you soon!

 

Kind regards,

Alisha 

If you don't want to receive emails like this from me, please let me know here


-----Original Message-----

Hi there, 


I hope all is well!


My name is Alisha, and I'm writing to you because I'm researching the effects and symptoms of the overuse of alcohol and the possibility that dependency can lead to other problems, including drug misuse. I came across your resources here: http://body-health-diet.blogspot.com/2020/01/how-women-can-revive-diminished-libido.html,,[no


I commend you for your efforts in giving these critical resources to the community. Let me explain why alcohol is a problem for your community.


Alcohol is a substance that disrupts this equilibrium by blocking communication between brain cells. Excessive alcohol consumption frequently results in instantaneous intoxication symptoms such as lack of attention, slurred speech, impulsive behavior, and impaired reflexes.


Long-term alcohol abuse has various mental and physical adverse effects that are not restricted to the brain. Alcohol alters a person's grasp on reality, making them do things they would not consider normally. Drug abuse and violence are often associated with a person with an addiction to alcohol.


We're working hard to raise awareness about alcohol abuse and the consequences of alcohol addiction at Addiction Rehab Treatment. We've created a resource page on the issue listed below to assist those who may be struggling.


See here: 

https://addictionrehabtreatment.com/alcohol/alcoholics-anonymous/


Would you be willing to offer this link as an additional resource to your website? It would be an honor to be a part of your efforts to assist the community in overcoming these challenges. Alternatively, we'd be happy to offer an educational guest article to your site.


Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!


Kind regards,


Alisha

If you don't want to receive emails like this from me, please let me know here

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar