četvrtak, 24. veljače 2011.

About Stress Management: Chocolate, Coping, Sleep, and Other FAQs

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Stress Management

Stress Causes

Stress Effects

How To Manage Stress



From Elizabeth Scott, M.S., your Guide to Stress Management
Several questions get asked pretty commonly, and leave people searching for answers. This newsletter provides a few of those questions, with links to answers. You also have your own opportunity to answer some questions (see item #4) and see what other readers have to say. For more on stress, plus opportunities to provide your own feedback, join the Facebook Page About Stress Management, and enjoy the rest of your week! -Elizabeth

Is Dark Chocolate An Effective Stress Reliever?
"I've heard that dark chocolate is better for you than milk chocolate, and can even bring some benefits. Is this true? What does research say on dark chocolate, and how can it be used for stress relief and health?" Read the answer
See More About:  chocolate  meditation  wellness

What Coping Strategies Are Effective?
"I need help with coping strategies! I've worked very hard to build up security in my life, and now because of tough economic times, I find myself with few assets that are worth anything and a precarious job situation. What coping strategies can help with this?" Read the answer

How Can I Keep Stress From Interfering With My Sleep?
"I've quite a bit of stress in my life, and it's affecting my sleep. I frequently have trouble falling asleep because I keep thinking about the stresses of the day. Or, I find myself waking up in the middle of the night and unable to get back to sleep. The quality of sleep I get is not great either. What can I do to get better sleep?" Read the answer

Now It's Your Turn. Share Your Answers!
What stresses you the most? What do you do to relieve stress? These articles all offer you the chance to share your experiences, read about other peoples', and learn more about each topic. Share your answer

 


Stress Management Ads
Featured Articles
Cognitive Restructuring for Stress Relief
Stress and Health
Stress Relief Tips
Positive Thinking for Stress Relief
Stress Tests
Stress Relief Resources

 

More from About.com

Discover the Disney Dream
Disney's newest cruise ship has something for every family member, from the Aqua Duck watercoaster to adults-only lounges. More>



Cruise the Celebrity Eclipse
The Eclipse features luxurious interiors, a spa, and the "iLounge" where guests can check email and create their own photo books. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Elizabeth Scott, M.S.
Stress Management Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Stress Management newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2011 About.com
 


Ongoing Stress Relief Resources
Find Stress Relief On Facebook
Follow Me On Twitter
Ongoing Stress Reduction Resources

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar