ponedjeljak, 22. rujna 2014.

About Exercise: Beat Exercise Boredom

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Exercise

Lose Weight With Exercise

Workouts

Exercises By Muscle Group



From Paige Waehner, your Guide to Exercise

My clients usually have different categories of exercises.  There's the "Exercises I Hate" list, which  includes universally hated exercises such as pushups, lunges and burpees (among others).  Then there's the "Exercises I Don't Like" list, which is usually made up of exercises each particular client just personally dislikes for their own private (or very vocal) reasons.  Then there's the "Exercises I Tolerate" list, which generally elicit an eyeroll, but grudging compliance and then there's the "Exercises that are Boring" list, which I'd like to address today.

I try to stay away from exercises that are boring and you should too.  You may have to dig around a little to liven up a boring workout, and I have some ideas for you this week.

And, no, there usually isn't an "Exercises I LOVE" list...at least, not one that isn't sarcastic.

Beat Exercise Boredom
It's Monday morning.  You get up, already a little tired, and put on your workout clothes. You're drinking your coffee, heading down to your workout room or perhaps driving to the gym and realize  "I don't want to be doing this."
Search Related Topics:  motivation  fun exercise 

Staying Committed to Exercise
It isn't easy staying motivated to exercise, especially if you're a beginner. In fact, most veteran exercisers would probably agree--some days they got it, some days they don't.

10 Ways to Know You're Burned Out on Exercise
My running shoes stared at me from beside my bed. It was almost like they were taunting me, daring me to get out of bed and go for my morning run.

Why You Give Up on Exercise
How many times have you given up on exercise? If you're like most of us, probably more times than you can count. There are plenty of reasons we find it hard to stick to an exercise program. Sometimes we give up for reasons beyond our control - An illness, for example, or an injury.

 



Related Searches
Featured Articles
Using the BOSU
Knee Pain Exercises
30-Day Quick Start Guide for Beginners
Healthy Breakfast Ideas
8 Tips for More Effective Workouts
Know When to Train for Best Results

 

More from About.com

Sign-up for Shareables!
An every-morning rundown of the day in history, headlines and trends produced by your pals at About.com. Please sign up it's free (of course), we think you will like it!



Want More From About.com
Check out our social page tailored to your interest!




This newsletter is written by:
Paige Waehner
Exercise Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Exercise newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here. If you would like to unsubscribe from all newsletters sent from About.com, please send an email to optout@about.com with "Unsubscribe" as the subject line.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2014 About.com
 


Must Reads
How to Lose Weight and Keep it Off
Exercise for Beginners
Getting Flat Abs
Dumb Things We Do When Trying to Lose Weight
Why Aren't You Motivated to Exercise?
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar