četvrtak, 29. listopada 2020.

Letter from Amy Morin, New Editor-in-Chief of Verywell Mind

Dear Verywell Mind readers: As a longtime contributor to Verywell, I'm honored to now serve as the Editor-in-Chief of Verywell Mind.
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
Healthy Mind
Letter From Amy Morin, New Editor-in-Chief of Verywell Mind
Dear Verywell Mind readers,

As a longtime contributor to Verywell, I'm honored to now serve as the Editor-in-Chief of Verywell Mind.

I began my career with Verywell (when it was still called About.com) in 2012. I was hired as a "topic writer" which entailed writing a few articles a month about child discipline.

I'm grateful Verywell took a chance on me back then. I was a psychotherapist without any formal writing experience.

The hiring managers had no idea how much I needed the extra income. My husband had passed away a few years prior, and to pay the bills, I needed a flexible way to earn money outside of my work hours as a therapist.

Over the years, I was gradually given more responsibilities. I began writing about more topics, contributing to Verywell Mind, and was appointed to the Verywell Mind Review Board.

As my responsibilities at Verywell grew, my opportunities outside the company also expanded. I wrote an article that went viral and led to a book deal. My first book, 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do, became an international bestseller that's been translated into more than 40 languages.

Verywell cheered me on as my advice attracted attention from other media outlets, like Good Morning America, Today, Inside Edition, CNN, Fox, MTV, Time, Forbes, Fast Company, and Harvard Business Review.

I went on to write three more books, and transitioned from a full-time therapist living in Maine to a full-time writer living on a sailboat in the Florida Keys.

I am grateful to Verywell for taking a chance on an unknown writer and helping me grow my writing career.

It's a great honor to now become the Editor-in-Chief of Verywell Mind, especially during a time when it's clear that mental health is more important than ever. I look forward to playing a bigger role in ensuring that the content we produce continues to be supported with science-backed information that you can trust to help you think, feel, and do your best in life.

As the Editor-in-Chief, I plan to continue ensuring Verywell Mind provides you with accurate, relevant information that can help you make the best decisions about your psychological well-being.

You can trust the site will continue to bring you newsworthy content that you need to know right now, as well as factual information and advice on the mental health topics most important to you.

Verywell Mind has already become one of the biggest, most dependable mental health resources on the internet. And I'll continue growing the brand. Be on the lookout for some interactive content, new columns, and changes to the newsletter in the near future.

Amy Morin

Editor-in-Chief, Verywell Mind

verywell fit
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the Healthy Mind newsletter. If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here.
A DOTDASH BRAND 1500 Broadway, 6th Floor, New York, NY, 10036
© 2020 Verywellmind.com - All rights reserved. Privacy Policy

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar