petak, 19. studenoga 2010.

40 Stories of Thanks ~ Delicious Byte eZine

You're receiving this email because you (a) indicated interest in doing so over the past 55 mos; (b) you're a Delicious Health client or alumna/e (c) you're a Delicious Health partner; (d) you and Simla go way back and she wants to keep in touch with you; or, (e) more than one of the above!
 
You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

Logo with Tag png file
Delicious Byte eZine
In This Issue
News & Events
40 Stories of Thanks
Chickpea Stew
Simla Recommends
About Simla
Join Our Mailing List 
Issue 12, November 2010

ISSN 2155-708X

Hi Azriel,

It's almost Thanksgiving!

I, for one, have lots of thanks to give: to you, my readers; to my amazing clients that make my work a joy; to my own hard-earned health; to my family and dear friends; to the new opportunity ahead as we look forward to our move to Boulder, Colorado this month. More on that below.

How about you? What are you thankful for?

We tend to take so many great things for granted. For that reason alone, I ask you now to take a sec, take a deep breath, step a-waaaay from the computer, and think of one thing you're grateful for. I guarantee you'll feel better instantly, especially if you're having a mad rush of a day.

This month, I invite you to get to know Andrea's story in our feature article, 40 Stories of Thanks. Andrea is a superstar client of mine and after you read her story, you'll see why I call her "sunshine."

This month's recipe, a vegan Chickpea Stew, is a comforting dish perfect to serve at Thanksgiving, albeit less traditional, and all throughout the Fall and Winter months.

I hope you enjoy your Byte. If you change your mind, you may unsubscribe at any time by scrolling to the very bottom of this page and clicking on the unsubscribe link.

To your delicious heath,
Informal Signature 25%
 
Simla Somturk Wickless, MBA, CHC, CNE
Delicious Health, Inc.

Connect with me:

facebook   twitter  
linked in
News & Upcoming Events
It's a Season of Change
Delicious Health is relocating its headquarters to Boulder, CO


It seems to be in the air: change. Many people I've talked to this Fall are in some sort of significant transition period.

For Delicious Health, this has shown up as the opportunity to move our headquarters to Boulder, Colorado, driven primarily by my and Andy's personal decision to make the move from San Francisco to this small, beautiful, entrepreneur-friendly and health-conscious town in the mountains. Kind of like San Francisco, just a lot smaller! And a lot more sunshine.

What does this mean for you? No change!

I will continue to work with private and small group clients from all over the world. I will also continue to work in person with corporate clients in San Francisco... and now Boulder, too!

If you, Azriel , know any cool companies in Boulder that would benefit from our services, I'd love to hear from you! You can drop me a line at simla(at)enjoydelicioushealth(dot)com.

Wish us luck - we're moving during Thanksgiving week!

Share this news with a friend by clicking below:

Forward this email to a Friend
Featured Article

40 Stories of Thanks:  Andrea's Success Story
by Simla Somturk Wickless, MBA, CHC, CNE


Most of us have an interesting relationship with our health. When we feel good, we don't think much about it. But when something goes wrong, like a flu or worse, it's a big wake-up call. Suddenly, we think about all those bad habits that might have contributed to the breakdown.

 

I'm thankful for my health. While I have a vibrant life now, I was not always so fortunate. During my own health crisis four years ago, I literally had to count my steps because I was in so much pain. I knew the number of steps to the bus stop and to my doctor's office. Sometimes, I would have to stop only a few blocks from my house and either hail a cab or wait until I was strong enough to continue walking. Now that I am better, my active life includes taking a boot camp class and hiking the urban hills of San Francisco. With each step, I say thank you to my body.

 

So this month, in honor of giving thanks, I want to share a client success story. Andrea is an inspiration to me. She experienced losing her steps and re-gaining them with grace and love. I call her "Sunshine," and I hope her story inspires you.


CLICK HERE to read on.

Forward this email to a Friend

© 2009 Delicious Health, Inc.

WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR EZINE OR WEB SITE? You may, as long as you include this complete blurb with it:
"Simla Somturk Wickless, MBA, CHC, CNE, is an integrative health, nutrition, and lifestyle coach whose mission is to transform busy bodies into healthy, balanced beings TM. To learn how to zing your energy, tame your stress, and take back control of your health, register for her complimentary monthly eZine at www.enjoydelicioushealth.com."
Featured Recipe
Vegan Chickpea Stew

I spent a week this month with my dear cousin, who is more like my sister, and her lovely family near Vancouver. She spoiled all of us with her delicious cooking.

Here's a recipe of hers that's perfect for the crisp coolness of the Fall season and which will keep you warm and satisfied throughout the winter months. It is based off of a traditional Turkish recipe.

Simla Recommends

Making New Year Resolutions of the Financial Kind?

 

Then you need to meet Megan!

 

Megan Lathrop Cox is a Personal & Money Coach with Think Feel Know, USA. Her specialty is working with women and couples who want to uncover their financial roadblocks, whether around financial planning, or in need of knowledge & education of the markets and investments, or to gain better awareness around behaviors and patterns, and relationships with money... all so that her clients can move forward with their financial goals & objectives and live the life they desire! She is skilled in coaching one-on-one, couples, as well as small groups. If you would like more information, please contact Megan for a free consultation and "Money Type Quiz" review. She'd love to hear from you!

Megan Lathrop Cox
Think Feel Know USA
meganlathropcox@gmail.com

M: +1 (415) 307 3575

www.thinkfeelknow.com


Note: I have no monetary relationship with any of the people, practitioners, places, or programs I recommend unless I specifically note otherwise. I just want to share these amazing resources with you!

About Simla
 
SimlaSW
Simla is a certified health coach, nutrition educator, speaker, and change agent whose mission is to transform Busy Bodies into healthy Balanced Beings! TM
 
Simla combines the latest scientific research with traditional holistic approaches to educate and inspire her clients to take action. She was trained and certified by the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN), The Teacher's College of Columbia University, and Bauman College. Simla also has an MBA degree from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania.
 
As a management consultant for almost a decade, Simla was a busy body herself. Her ensuing health crisis led her to discover the healing powers of whole foods and self-care. Now, she is passionate about redefining balanced and delicious living for herself as well as for her clients.
 
 
Client Testimonial 
 
"It's been an epic 6 months of really large and yet sublime change... made so easy."

- E.B., 43, high level senior executive at a large international consulting firm

I'd love to hear from you!
 
Do you have nutrition confusion?
 
Is there a particular food or health topic you'd like to learn more about?
 
Email me at byte(at)enjoydelicioushealth.com and let me know. I will do my best to address your question in this eZine or on my blog.
 
Be deliciously good to yourself!
 
*IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:
None of the information in this eZine or in any of Delicious Health's materials constitute or take the place of medical advice. You should consult with your medical provider(s) on all aspects of your health. Also, we provide recommendations and resources simply as a convenience for our clients and readers and cannot assume any responsibility for your experience if you choose to use of any of these resources.
Delicious
Health
Consultation
If you're ready to take control of your health TODAY, click here to contact me and tell me why.
 
Feel free to forward this offer on to friends and family by clicking on the "FORWARD EMAIL TO A FRIEND" link right below this box

Offer applies only to new clients.

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to azriel1397.bodyandhealth@blogger.com by simla@enjoydelicioushealth.com.
Delicious Health, Inc. | Lower Pacific Heights | San Francisco | CA | 94115

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar