utorak, 22. ožujka 2011.

About Bipolar Disorder: Readers' Spotlight

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Bipolar Disorder

Symptoms / Diagnosis

Treatment

Coping and Support



From Marcia Purse, your Guide to Bipolar Disorder
About Bipolar Disorder readers have contributed wonderful stories and insights about living with manic depression. This week - a new topic you can write about, plus some of the latest stories submitted by members of our community.

You're Not Sick, You're Bipolar
So many readers have told me stories about doctors who blamed their physical symptoms on bipolar disorder that I've now given you a place to share those stories - and what you've learned from your experiences. Your tips for handling doctors who dismiss your illness because of your mental illness are bound to help others.

My Father's Solution for My Sister's Spending
"My sister lost her house because she spent her mortgage money on eBay. Her bedroom was jam packed with unopened boxes of bizarre purchases no one could understand." This writer's father helped his daughter with judicious good sense.
See More About:  reckless spending 

My Toxic Employer
"The effect of her toxic behavior to me was I felt completely demoralized, lost my confidence and motivation. I personalized her behavior and believed I was incompetent," says Lynn. Reading her story, I have to agree that this is one of the most toxic employers I've ever heard about.
See More About:  toxic people 

Rapid Cycling Like a Box of Chocolates
That's what Michelle said - a box of chocolates because "you never know what you're getting." It cost her her marriage and a great deal more, until medications began helping her.

 


Bipolar Disorder Ads
Featured Articles
Share the Best Advice You Got About Your BP Child
Depression: I Feel Better When I'm Productive
Share Your Strategies for Family Events
What Does
About Bipolar Disorder on Facebook
Follow on Twitter

 

More from About.com

Discover the Disney Dream
Disney's newest cruise ship has something for every family member, from the Aqua Duck watercoaster to adults-only lounges. More>



Cruise the Celebrity Eclipse
The Eclipse features luxurious interiors, a spa, and the "iLounge" where guests can check email and create their own photo books. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Marcia Purse
Bipolar Disorder Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Bipolar Disorder newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2011 About.com
 


What We're Talking About
Charlie Sheen
I need insight and support
*Trigger Warning* Hubby's right, I'm a piece of crap

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar