ponedjeljak, 28. ožujka 2011.

About Stress Management: Real Questions, Real Answers

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Stress Management

Stress Causes

Stress Effects

How To Manage Stress



From Elizabeth Scott, M.S., your Guide to Stress Management
I get regular questions from my readers on how to best manage stress. Sometimes they come through reader response articles, email, or posts via the Facebook Page on Stress Management, and I often turn them into FAQ articles so I can provide thorough answers. Because many people have the same questions, this newsletter brings a few recent questions from readers, with links to answers. I've also included a quiz, so you can provide answers of your own! (If you want to provide advice to other readers on a variety of topics, see these articles.) Have a fantastic week! -Elizabeth

Q: How Can I Cope With the Stresses of Motherhood and More?
One reader asks: "I have 4 children ages 15 to 8, and I'm so stressed I could scream...in fact, I do...a lot. I'm in the beginning of the end of a 3-year relationship as well. Yelling and swearing is how I cope. I moved to a new state and have no friends. I hate that I don't have ways to cope. I could lock myself up in my room, but then I would miss time with my kids...and what's worse is I can see the same anger in my kids. How can I change this?" Read my answer

Q: How Can I Reduce The Stress Of Chronic Illness?
A reader asks: "What about people with stress and chronic illness? I have chronic pain, chronic fatigue syndrome, and a toddler. How can I cope with the regular stresses of motherhood as well as the stress of my chronic illness?" Read my answer

Q: What Can Make Me Happy?
One reader asks: "Sometimes life gets so stressful, I have a hard time knowing what will make me happy. When I think of everything I have to do, and all the demands on my time and energy, it's hard to find time to do things that will make me happy, and I don't always have the ability to get into a good mood when I've had a bad day. What should I do? Can you help me figure out what will make me happy?" Read my answer.
See More About:  stress faqs  happiness  lifestyle balance

Take The Stress Myth Test
When dealing with stress, the more you understand, the better, so it's best to have all the facts so you can maximize your health. This quiz allows you to test your knowledge about stress and increase your understanding at the same time by taking this quiz about stress myths. At the end of the quiz, you'll not only find your score, but you'll be directed to additional information about the questions you missed. (Or take a stress personality test.)

 


Stress Management Ads
Featured Articles
Q:ing Job Stress: Getting Along With Co-Workers and Thriving
Q: What Coping Strategies Are Effective?
Q: Is Dark Chocolate An Effective Stress Reliever?
Q: I Hate My Job. What Should I Do?
Free Stress Tests
Ongoing Tools for Stress Reduction

 

More from About.com

Discover the Disney Dream
Disney's newest cruise ship has something for every family member, from the Aqua Duck watercoaster to adults-only lounges. More>



Cruise the Celebrity Eclipse
The Eclipse features luxurious interiors, a spa, and the "iLounge" where guests can check email and create their own photo books. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Elizabeth Scott, M.S.
Stress Management Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Stress Management newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2011 About.com
 


Ongoing Stress Relief Resources
Find Stress Management On Facebook
Follow Me On Twitter
What Type Of Personality Do You Have?

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar