subota, 30. siječnja 2021.

Ask a Therapist: How Can I Overcome Depression Without Medication?

I've felt depressed for the past few months. My physician recommended medication but I'm not big on taking pills. My husband is afraid they'll change my personality. I am more afraid I'll experience side effects. How can I overcome depression without medication?
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
Healthy Mind
How Can I Overcome Depression Without Medication?
See how Verywell Mind Editor-in-Chief and therapist, Amy Morin, LCSW, answers our reader's question in this week's edition of Ask a Therapist.
READ NOW
EDITOR'S PICK OF THE WEEK
The 5 Best Depression Support Groups of 2021
READ NOW  ›
READ THESE NEXT
12 Symptoms of Moderate Depression
READ NOW  ›
What Are the Signs That You Are Severely Depressed?
READ NOW  ›
Brain Stimulation Can Be Individualized to Treat Depression
READ NOW  ›
verywell fit
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the Healthy Mind newsletter. If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here.
A DOTDASH BRAND 28 Liberty Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10005
© 2021 Verywellmind.com - All rights reserved. Privacy Policy

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar