subota, 23. siječnja 2021.

Ask a Therapist: How Do I Deal With Bad Memories?

I have several bad memories wired in my brain and I want to forget them. I cringe every time I remember what happened. How can I make it so these things don't just pop up in my head anymore?
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
Healthy Mind
How Do I Deal With Bad Memories That Pop Into My Head?
See how Verywell Mind Editor-in-Chief and therapist, Amy Morin, LCSW, answers our reader's question in this week's edition of Ask a Therapist.
READ NOW
EDITOR'S PICK OF THE WEEK
3 Essential Oils That Can Help You Sleep Better
READ NOW  ›
READ THESE NEXT
How to Forget a Bad Memory
READ NOW  ›
10 Interesting Facts About Human Memory You Should Know
READ NOW  ›
Social Support and Flexibility Is Key to Mental Health During COVID Lockdowns
READ NOW  ›
verywell fit
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the Healthy Mind newsletter. If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here.
A DOTDASH BRAND 28 Liberty Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10005
© 2021 Verywellmind.com - All rights reserved. Privacy Policy

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar