subota, 27. veljače 2021.

Ask a Therapist: How Can I Trust My Wife Again After She Cheated?

My wife cheated on me last year. I can forgive her, but I'm not sure I can trust her. I am always suspicious that she is cheating again. Sometimes, I look through her stuff to make sure I don't find any evidence that she is cheating. I feel bad about that, but if she cheated once, isn't she likely to cheat again?
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
Healthy Mind
How Can I Trust My Wife Again After She Cheated?
See how Verywell Mind Editor-in-Chief and therapist, Amy Morin, LCSW, answers our reader's question in this week's edition of Ask a Therapist.
READ NOW
EDITOR'S PICK OF THE WEEK
Our Favorite Stress Relief Products This Year
READ NOW  ›
READ THESE NEXT
How to Forgive Your Partner
READ NOW  ›
The Challenge of Forgiveness—and the Many Benefits
READ NOW  ›
How Your Brain May Trick You Into Conforming With Peers Against Your Beliefs
READ NOW  ›
verywell fit
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the Healthy Mind newsletter. If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here.
A DOTDASH BRAND 28 Liberty Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10005
© 2021 Verywellmind.com - All rights reserved. Privacy Policy

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar