subota, 22. svibnja 2021.

Ask a Therapist: How Can I Deal With My Depression After the Pandemic?

I am tired of hearing everyone else say they feel better now that the pandemic is ending. I had depression and anxiety before COVID-19 and my mental health problems are likely to stick around after. What can I do?
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
Healthy Mind
How Can I Deal With My Depression After the Pandemic?
See how Verywell Mind Editor-in-Chief and therapist, Amy Morin, LCSW, answers our reader's question in this week's edition of Ask a Therapist.
READ NOW
EDITOR'S PICK OF THE WEEK
The Best Books for Depression, According to an Expert
READ NOW  ›
READ THESE NEXT
The 5 Most Common Things Clients Tell Me In Therapy
READ NOW  ›
Languishing Is the Mood of 2021
READ NOW  ›
Learning to Be Happy Again
READ NOW  ›
verywell fit
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the Healthy Mind newsletter. If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here.
A DOTDASH BRAND 28 Liberty Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10005
© 2021 Verywellmind.com - All rights reserved. Privacy Policy

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar