ponedjeljak, 11. listopada 2010.

About Exercise: Exercise - Are You Doing it Right?

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Exercise

Weight Loss Basics

Strength and Cardio Workouts

Exercises By Muscle Group



From Paige Waehner, your Guide to Exercise
"Am I doing this right?" This is a question I ask myself with amazing frequency, especially when I'm doing things like coaxing my computer back from a crash. Because I tend to shoot first ("Let me see if this button fixes the problem") and ask questions later ("Wait, is that warning siren a bad thing?"), a lot of the time, the answer is no.

Many of us ask that question when it comes to our workouts, but the answer to that is a little tougher to discern. Still, there are ways to figure out if you're on the right track, something I discuss in excruciating detail in this week's article. Enjoy and have a great week!


Exercise - Are You Doing it Right?
There are questions in life that are impossible to answer: Where are all my missing socks? Why does my cat shred entire rolls of toilet paper in the... Read more

Reader Contribution of the Week - Michele's Great Exercise Advice
I give a lot of advice in my line of work, to my clients, my readers and even to people who wish I'd keep my mouth shut - which often... Read more

Exercise of the Week - Compound Rows
I love exercises that involve the entire body and this compound row is a new favorite of mine because it takes a move we traditionally do from a seated position... Read more

Vote: How do you assess your workouts?
If you're looking for strong abs or the elusive six-pack, these resources provide everything you ever wanted to know about your abdominals. Includes exercises, workouts, articles, facts and a little fiction for good measure.

 


Exercise Ads
Featured Articles
How many calories does muscle burn?
How to Avoid Exercise Injury
Flexibility Exercises
First Aid for Zombie Bites
Stress Relief Shortcuts
True Crime Confessions by Walkers

 

More from About.com

Is it a Cold or the Flu?
Knowing whether you have a cold or the flu can help you treat your symptoms more effectively. More >



Concerned About Your Drinking?
This short quiz can help you identify whether or not you have a drinking problem. Take the quiz now >




This newsletter is written by:
Paige Waehner
Exercise Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Exercise newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 


Must Reads
Exercise Basics
Exercise for Beginners
Exercise for Weight Loss
Weight Loss Success Stories
Exercise Gear

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar