petak, 8. listopada 2010.

About Pregnancy: Pregnancy Advice Needed

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Pregnancy

Getting Pregnant

Expecting

Birthing & Beyond



From Robin Elise Weiss, LCCE, your Guide to Pregnancy
Lots of mom's reaching out wondering what other moms are thinking or what advice they'd have on various topics. Jump in and share your thoughts to help ease their minds.

Using Family Names
SparrowMama wants advice on baby names: "My first son's middle name is Pierce, after his paternal grandparents Pierre and Cecile. We just found out yesterday that we are expecting another boy. We have decided to go with Lucas for the first name, but are looking for opinions on a middle name. We'd like to utilize my mom and, if possible, also my stepdad's name."

Allergy Shots and Pregnancy
Amanda shares her story and her question: "I'm just wondering if anyone noticed a difference in their allergies/asthma during pregnancy. I'm really hoping to get off of all of this medication before I TTC, but I'm scared that once I'm pregnant my allergies will get worse and I'll be forced to start medication again. Any advice?"

What would you do differently...
Amanda asks, "...is there anything you wish you would have done differently? Is there anything you wish someone would have told you before you started TTC? What is one piece of advice that every woman should know before they get pregnant that is often overlooked?"

Novocaine and Pregnancy
BugandShiShi'sMomma has a different problem with a trip to the dentist: "I guess I am just worried about: if it is a risk for me to have them use Novocaine now, wouldn't it still be a risk to baby if I am nursing?"

 


Pregnancy & Childbirth Ads
Featured Articles
Sleep Positions in Pregnancy
Bikini Wax for Birth
Flu Shots & Pregnancy
Jenna's Birth Story
People Reacting to Pregnancy Announcements
Due Date Forums

 

More from About.com

Is it a Cold or the Flu?
Knowing whether you have a cold or the flu can help you treat your symptoms more effectively. More>



Take Our Breakfast Survey
What did you eat for breakfast? Take About.com's 10-minute survey.Click here to take survey>




This newsletter is written by:
Robin Elise Weiss, LCCE
Pregnancy Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Pregnancy newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 


Must Reads
Pregnancy Calendar
Girl or Boy?
Belly & Ultrasound Photos
25 Signs of Pregnancy
How Your Baby Grows

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar