petak, 15. srpnja 2011.

About Low Carb Diets: Top-Rated Low-Carb Recipes

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Low Carb Diets

Getting Started

Health and Nutrition

Recipes



From Laura Dolson, your Guide to Low Carb Diets
Here are a few of my most highly-rated recipes. I chose recipes that have at least three reviews, and I've quoted reviews in the descriptions (in other words, I didn't write them). I especially enjoy it when people who try my recipes tell how they've changed it a bit added ingredients to their own tastes. There are more top-rated recipes down under "Featured Articles". To see all my recipes, just click on the "Recipes" tab on the upper right. Laura

Flax Meal Focaccia-Style Bread
Over 200 reviews! "I just made this bread, OMG, this is Fabulous, Tender and tasty. Now I can do the low carb and stick with it!" "Love this recipe! The bread is amazing and really takes the place of all other breads while on a low-carb diet." " Even my 2 year old, who, as most, is notoroiusly picky about what he eats, gobbled this up and wanted more!"

Coconut Raspberry Muffins
"This was the first coconut flour recipe I've tried and I'm very pleased." "I just made a batch of these and they are absolutely delicious and so moist." ""Wow, these are really, really good!!" "They turned out perfect! My kids loved them too."

Chicken or Beef Fajitas
"These are some of the best fajitas I've ever had. I added a half tablespoon or so of lemon pepper...as well as some chipotle pepper. Better than you'll find at most restaurants, to say the least." "This recipe was by far the easiest thing i have ever tried to make and it was AMAZING!"

No-Bake Sugar-Free Haystacks
"The texture of these haystacks was quite like real haystacks that you find at the chocolate shop." "I was licking the bowl, spoon and whisk before washing! So easy to make and keep on hand for the special moments when only chocolate will do!"

 


Low Carb Diets Ads
Featured Articles
Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore
Crock Pot Ropa Vieja
Raspberry Chiffon Squares
Snow Pudding
Cosmopolitan Cocktails
Cheese Crisps

 

More from About.com

Career Quizzes
Not sure what you want to do when you grow up? Take a career quiz to see if your dream job is a good fit for your interests and skills. More>



Self Assessments
No quiz can magically tell you what to do with the rest of your life, but a combination of self assessment tools can help you decide. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Laura Dolson
Low Carb Diets Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Low Carb Diets newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2011 About.com
 


In Our Forum Now
Hard-Boiled Eggs
What to Drink
Low-Carb High-Fat Diet Blog

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar