ponedjeljak, 12. svibnja 2014.

About Exercise: How are your workouts going?

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Exercise

Lose Weight With Exercise

Workouts

Exercises By Muscle Group



From Paige Waehner, your Guide to Exercise

We're just about halfway through spring - Or, as we call it here in Chicagoland, 'Winter-Light' - which makes it a good time to check in with ourselves and see how things are going.  We've made it through the new year's resolution phase of the year, followed by the worst winter most of us have ever experienced...did your workouts survive intact or are you starting from scratch?

If you are, don't worry about it.  The great thing about exercise is that it never goes away.

Kind of like a bad rash.

 

Vote in This Week's Poll: How are your workouts going?
Do you ever do this thing where you say, "As soon as [this future thing happens] I'll get back to my workouts."? Like, right about now, I'm hearing a... Read more

Fitness Roundup: A few of my favorite things
With warm weather sort of here, I'm ready to play outside. Here's what I'm loving right now: ElliptiGO - I admit, this thing is expensive (from $1799 to $3499) but,... Read more
Search Related Topics:  fitness gadgets  fitness gear  outside exercise

It's Time to Take it Outside - Outdoor Circuit Workouts
I have tons of indoor circuit workouts to spice up just about any gym routine, but I also like to play around with my outdoor workouts to make them a... Read more
Search Related Topics:  track workouts  circuit workouts  outdoor workouts

Exercises of the Week - One-Legged Deadlifts
If you think about your typical lower body exercises, like squats and lunges and such, you may notice that the hamstrings don't get the kind of attention that the quads... Read more
Search Related Topics:  one-legged deadlifts  balance  butt exercises


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Get Started with Kettlebells
Should I exercise when I'm sore?
10-Minute Timesaver Workouts
Should I eat before a race?
Olive Oil and Your Heart
4 Habits You Must Change Now

 

More from About.com

Sign-up for Shareables!
An every-morning rundown of the day in history, headlines and trends produced by your pals at About.com. Please sign up it's free (of course), we think you will like it!



Want More From About.com
Check out our social page tailored to your interest!




This newsletter is written by:
Paige Waehner
Exercise Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Exercise newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here. If you would like to unsubscribe from all newsletters sent from About.com, please send an email to optout@about.com with "Unsubscribe" as the subject line.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2014 About.com
 


Must Reads
Exercise Basics
Exercise for Beginners
Exercise for Weight Loss
Exercise Gear
Weight Loss Success Stories
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar