četvrtak, 31. prosinca 2020.

Ask a Therapist: How Can I Stop Feeling Restless and Unproductive?

I feel really restless sometimes. I'll have the TV on, be scrolling through my phone, and starting a million projects or chores without really ever finishing anything. I get mad at myself for wasting so much time but I don't really know what else to do. What can I do to feel better and be more productive?
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
Healthy Mind
How Can I Stop Feeling Restless and Unproductive?
See how Verywell Mind Editor-in-Chief and therapist, Amy Morin, LCSW, answers our reader's question in this week's edition of Ask a Therapist.
READ NOW
EDITOR'S PICK OF THE WEEK
The Best Tech Detox Products to Help You Unplug
READ NOW  ›
READ THESE NEXT
10 Ways to Usher in 2021 This New Year's Eve
READ NOW  ›
The SMART Method for Reaching Your Health Goals
READ NOW  ›
Why It's Time for a New Year's Resolution Revolution
READ NOW  ›
verywell fit
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the Healthy Mind newsletter. If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here.
A DOTDASH BRAND 1500 Broadway, 6th Floor, New York, NY, 10036
© 2020 Verywellmind.com - All rights reserved. Privacy Policy

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar