petak, 21. kolovoza 2015.

Favorite Low-Carb Recipes

This week I bring you a potpourri of recipes that are especially loved by my readers.  These are always among the top recipes on my site.  If you try them, you might find you love them too!  Have a wonderful weekend - Laura
Someone forward you this email? No Sweat!
Sign up here to get your own
If you're having trouble viewing this email,
click here
Follow Us
Like us
Pin us
Favorite Low-Carb Recipes
This week I bring you a potpourri of recipes that are especially loved by my readers.  These are always among the top recipes on my site.  If you try them, you might find you love them too!  Have a wonderful weekend - Laura
Laura Dolson
Low Carb Diets Expert
No-Bake Low-Carb Cheesecake
No-Bake Cheesecake  
From a reader's review: "This recipe is excellent! Fluffy and rich tasting, it's easy to make. It can be modified in so many ways. I used erythritol as a sweetener and I couldn't tell the difference between it and regular sugar. Wonderful!"

 

READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Chocolate brownie with nuts on plate, close-up
Miracle Brownies  
These brownies are consistently one of the top recipes on the site.  The secret?  I think it's that when I was developing it my husband kept recommending that I use more chocolate.

 

READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Sugar-Free Margaritas  
Of all my sugar-free cocktails, people come to my site for this one more than any other.
READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
flax bread toast
Focaccia-Style Flax Bread  
I have a piece of this as toast most mornings.  A sampling of reviews: "I just made this bread, OMG, this is Fabulous, Tender and tasty. Now I can do the low carb and stick with it!" "Love this recipe! The bread is amazing and really takes the place of all other breads while on a low-carb diet." " Even my 2 year old, who, as most, is notoriously picky about what he eats, gobbled this up and wanted more!"

 

READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Cole Slaw
Sugar-Free Cole Slaw  
One of my favorite reviews ever was for my cole slaw: "No one knows that it is 'low carb'. My sister-in-law loves it. I overheard her telling someone "Sista sure can make some slaw". Others: "I finally found the perfect coleslaw!" and "Seriously, I don't even like coleslaw... I tried a little bit of it to see what I would tweak... The answer? NOTHING. This was awesome!"

 

READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
low-carb muffins
Low-Carb Muffins  
These basic muffins can be changed up in so many ways that I guess it's not surprising that the recipe is so popular.  I like them with blueberries.
READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Featured Articles
Want to Keep the Weight Off? Cut Carbs
Does Tongkat Ali Cut Fat, Enhance Libido and Build Muscle?
10 Strange Symptoms That Are Not a Stroke
What Women Can Do to Speed Up Weight Loss
Should You Be Concerned About Generic Thyroid Drugs?
Some of the Best from the 2015 Quantified Self Conference
Does Hookah Smoking Cause Cancer?
The Benefits of Yucca
Advertisement
About Low Carb Diets  |  Follow Us
Like us
Pin us
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the Low Carb Diets newsletter.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor, New York, NY, 10036
© 2015 About.com - All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar