ponedjeljak, 10. siječnja 2011.

About Exercise: New Year's Resolutions You'll Actually Keep

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Exercise

Lose Weight With Exercise

Workouts

Exercises By Muscle Group



From Paige Waehner, your Guide to Exercise
I realize we're well into January and that, if you make new year's resolutions, you've already gotten started on them. That won't stop me from talking about them today because, well, not much stops me from talking.

If you're tired of the same old resolutions, you'll enjoy my latest article, which talks about a different approach to your resolutions. An approach that doesn't involve banning chocolate forever or eating lettuce and lemon wedges for the next month. Maybe you'll find something that strikes your fancy. Have a great week!


New Year's Resolutions You'll Actually Keep
We're already three days into the new year and people are already hard at work on their fitness and weight loss goals, if my jam-packed gym is any indication. ... Read more

New Review: EA Sports Active 2
As exergames go, most are fun, but some can be a little disappointing when it comes to intensity. Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus focus on making movement fun... Read more

Workout of the Week - Upper Body Challenge - Tri-Sets
I have to admit, I get easily bored with upper body training and my clients do, too. "How many times can one do a pushup before one's head explodes?"... Read more
See More About:  upper body workouts  tri-sets  supersets

Should You Hire a Personal Trainer?
As a personal trainer, I've realized a few things over the years. First, many people are afraid of personal trainers. I don't blame them, considering some of the things I make my clients do. Wait, did I just say that? ...Read more

 


Exercise Ads
Featured Articles
Exercise for Seniors
7 Ways to Hurt Yourself at the Gym
Core Exercises on the Ball
How to Burn More Fat
Weight Training 30-Day Quick Start Guide
What's your favorite yoga app?

 

More from About.com

Over the Counter Cold Medications
How to choose the right medication for your cold and flu symptoms. More>



Should Kids Get Flu Shots?
Think your child is too healthy to need a flu shot? Think again. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Paige Waehner
Exercise Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Exercise newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 


Must Reads
Exercise Basics
Exercise for Beginners
Exercise for Weight Loss
Weight Loss Success Stories
Exercise Gear

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar