srijeda, 5. siječnja 2011.

About Sexuality: Sexual Resolutions 2011

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Sexuality

Sex Tips

Sex Talk

Sex Toys



From Cory Silverberg, your Guide to Sexuality

Three Notes to Yourself on Sexual Resolutions
I don't know how many people include sex in their new years resolutions. They're usually there in mine, when I make them. And so I thought I'd share one way of developing some sexual resolutions if you've never done it before (or even if you have but are looking for new inspiration).

USA Today Disseminates Sexual and Reproductive Health
I don't get USA Today (take that in all its meanings). So I shouldn't be surprised that I hadn't heard about the sexuality insert in the newspaper that went out to readers this past weekend, until I was sent a copy of the pdf in an email from Petra Boynton. After reading it I had a few new resolutions to add to my list.

Sex and Infertility
It can seem like a cruel joke to spend the beginning of your sexually active years trying to have sex while avoiding pregnancy, only to find yourself ten years later trying to get pregnant, and discovering that it doesn't happen. For most couples who are either dealing with confirmed infertility problems or who are worried that infertility may be a problem, the joke is no laughing matter.

Reader Question: Why Does He Come So Quickly?
I'm a 37 year old woman who has just started a relationship with a much younger guy. He's super hot, and I love his body, and most of the sex is good, but he cums way too quickly. He knows it, and we've finally talked about it, but I don't know how to help him with it. Most of my boyfriends haven't had this problem, but some have. How can he learn to last longer, and how come guys don't just learn to control ejaculation?

 


Sexuality Ads
Featured Articles
Follow Me on Twitter!
Advanced Masturbation Tips
9 Weeks to Better Sex
Where Can I Find a Sex Therapist?
Vibrator Reviews
Sexuality E-Course: Weekly Sex Position

 

More from About.com

Over the Counter Cold Medications
How to choose the right medication for your cold and flu symptoms. More>



Should Kids Get Flu Shots?
Think your child is too healthy to need a flu shot? Think again. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Cory Silverberg
Sexuality Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Sexuality newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 


Must Reads
What Is Sex?
Sex How Tos
All About Orgasms
Sex Toys 101
Sex Positions Pictures

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar