ponedjeljak, 17. listopada 2011.

About Low Carb Diets: The Dukan Diet

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Low Carb Diets

Getting Started

Health and Nutrition

Recipes



From Laura Dolson, your Guide to Low Carb Diets
I'm generally not crazy about even reading about The Latest Popular Diet, since they come and go so quickly. But people have been asking me about the Dukan Diet all year, so I finally read the book. This week I present my review. It's too long, but once I get going I have a hard time being brief. Have a wonderful week! Laura

Dukan Diet Review
A diet that is low in both carbs and fats automatically gets me on my guard, and I spend a lot of this review on that issue. Although this diet has some positive aspects, I'm not crazy about it. And some of the ideas in it are downright goofy.
See More About:  dukan diet  low carb diet overviews 

Atkins vs South Beach Diets
Still the two most popular low-carb plans over many years. They probably have more similarities than you would expect, and some obvious differences.

What is Erythritol?
Erythritol is the sugar alcohol with the least impact on blood sugar. Because it is expensive, I tend to limit myself to using it when I'm making candy or other items with chocolate, as I find it to work much better than artificial sweeteners such as Stevia or Splenda for chocolate. Here's more erythritol information and where to find it. With Halloween coming, it just might be the time to check it out.

Sugar-Free Halloween
How to plan for a sugar-free, yet fun, Halloween.
See More About:  low-carb holiday menus  low carb candy 

 


Low Carb Diets Ads
Featured Articles
Atkins Diet Information
South Beach Diet Information
Other Popular Low Carb Diet Plans
Low Carb Diet Products - Reviews, Sources, Comparisons
Books, Cookbooks, DVDS, etc.
Low-Carb Recipes

 

More from About.com

Food and Mood
Indulging a sweet tooth can cause weight gain, guilt and even worsen depression. Here are a few expert tips to help you resist. More>



Carb Cravings
Ever wondered why you crave carbs (or chocolate and sugar) when you're depressed? Some scientists say it may be chemical. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Laura Dolson
Low Carb Diets Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Low Carb Diets newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2011 About.com
 


In Our Forum Now
Low-Carb and "Male Bits"
Fruit or Veggie Bars for Snacks?
Blackberry Cobbler

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar