utorak, 26. veljače 2013.

About Bipolar Disorder: Act Depressed and Feel Worse

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Bipolar Disorder

Symptoms/Diagnosis

Treatment

Coping/Support



From Marcia Purse, your Guide to Bipolar Disorder
Sometimes I don't know I'm depressed until I look at how I'm behaving. My usual response to the realization is to be even more depressed. Now I wonder if maybe there's a better response...

Acting Depressed Increases Depression
Want to feel worse? No, of course not. But here are six ways you can act that will do it for you. If you recognize yourself (I sure do), let the understanding of how this affects you be the first step to change.

Coping With Panic Attacks in Bipolar
I don't get anxiety attacks but I know a whole lot of you do. Here's a collection of tips, information and instructions for dealing with panic attacks.

I Observe Myself
I sat outside myself one day and observed my behavior, dispassionately and almost clinically. This is something you can do, too.

Celebrities and Mental Illnesses
Struggling with mental illnesses such as bipolar disorder and depression can often make life seem bleak and future prospects seem blurred. It can be inspirational to learn that someone famous, someone who has achieved apparent success understands the same battles. Found here is a compilation of articles about famous people who have, who understand, who advocate for those with mental illnesses.

 


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Diagnosis & Symptoms
Children & Teens
Medications
Causes of Bipolar Disorder
About Bipolar Disorder on Facebook
Follow on Twitter

 

More from About.com

The Perfect Engagement Ring
How to find a gorgeous ring with a style and price that suit your needs. Read more...>



Best U.S. Destinations
Experts pick the top U.S. destinations for 2013 based on budget, special events, and more. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Marcia Purse
Bipolar Disorder Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Bipolar Disorder newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2012 About.com
 


Must Reads
What Is Bipolar Disorder?
Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder
Diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Our Community for Bipolar Disorder
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar