ponedjeljak, 13. travnja 2015.

The Crazy Things People Do to Lose Weight

Someone forward you this email? No Sweat!
Sign up here to get your own
If you're having trouble viewing this email, click here
Follow Us fb twit pin g+
The Crazy Things People Do to Lose Weight
What's the craziest thing you've ever done to slim down? Grapefruit diet? Cookie diet? Fat-burning shoes? Yep, I've tried a few of those. I've tried some other crazy products too, and guess what? Some of them actually work! 

Before you invest any money in a weight loss product, exercise tool or diet gadget, use my experiences as your guide to find out what to buy and what to avoid.
Weight Loss Expert
How Some People Are Using Electric Shock Therapy to Lose Weight
Have you heard about the new Pavlok wristband? It's available now and it shocks you whenever you participate in a bad habit. I tried it for a full week to help me stop eating chocolate ice cream and you will not believe what happened. It was not what I expected at all!
READ NOW
Share
The Real (Surprising) Evidence Behind Lipozene Diet Pills
I loved investigating Lipozene diet pills because the ads are so intriguing.  According to their website, you can eat all of your favorite foods, you don't have to exercise and if you just take 2 of their scientifically proven pills you will slim down- and 78% of the weight loss is body fat, not water. So I dug through scientific journals to find their research and when I found it I nearly fell out of my chair. You won't believe what it revealed.
 
READ NOW
Share
The M-Plan Diet (Review)
I had to talk to a registered dietitian and diet expert about this weight loss plan. According to some sources, it's the diet plan that keeps Katy Perry in shape and helped Kelly Osborne get her fabulous physique. So what's special about it? Some people say that it helps you keep your bust line in good shape while your hips and thighs shrink. The diet expert I spoke to said it actually might work...sort of.
 
READ NOW
Share
Zaggora Hotwear: Does It Burn More Calories?
Zaggora hotwear fabric technology helps you to burn more calories while you work out and even during the day. So I tried it. And while I was wearing my Zaggora hotpants I evaluated the research behind the workout wear. Find out if the slimming pants are worth your time and money.
 
READ NOW
Share
MORE FROM ABOUT.COM
Make Your Workouts More Fun with Goji Play (review)
Advertisement
About Health
  |   Follow Us:
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Weight Loss newsletter. If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here.

If you would like to unsubscribe from all newsletters sent from About.com, please send an email to optout@about.com with "Unsubscribe" as the subject line.
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor, New York, NY, 10036 © 2014 About.com - All rights reserved

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar