ponedjeljak, 30. svibnja 2016.

A Few of My Favorite Low-Carb Things

Very Well
A Few of My Favorite Low-Carb Things
By Laura Dolson
The best low-carb foods are easy to be found: just check the perimeter of any supermarket. The meats, produce, and dairy sections yield most of the foods most of us eat on a day-to-day basis. However, we can easily bring a greater variety of foods to our diets with a few "extras".  I share my top picks with you.

 

Favorite Low-Carb Products 

 These are the special low-carb foods I always have in my pantry and find myself reaching for again and again. Some have to be ordered online, but it's worth it to me.

READ NOW
Mt. Olive No Sugar Added Sweet Relish 

I put it in deviled eggs, deviled ham salad, and salmon salad for that extra "spark" -- and, of course, on burgers or hot dogs.  Here is sweet relish that won't send your blood sugar up.

READ NOW
Black Soy Beans 
For all things beany, I reach for black soy beans for good taste (similar to black beans) without all the carbs. Use them any way you'd use a regular bean - I have links to some of my recipes.
READ NOW
My Favorite Chocolate Bars 
I keep trying new and different sugar-free chocolate (and maltitol-free, please!), but ChocoPerfection bars remain my favorites (I like the dark chocolate ones).

 

READ NOW
Advertisement
READ THESE NEXT
Understanding Asthma
Can a DAN Autism Doctor Help?
How "Type A" Are You?
Understanding Rheumatoid Arthritis
Quiz: How Assertive Are You?
What Kind of Parent Are You?
What Does Your Diet Say About You?
Could You Be Hypothyroid?
Very Well
AN ABOUT.COM BRAND
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the Low Carb Diets newsletter.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor, New York, NY, 10036
© 2016 Verywell.com - All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.
                                                           

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar