utorak, 31. svibnja 2016.

"I'm Over 40, I Can't Lose Weight, and It's All In My Belly."

Fit Life
Fit Life
"I'm Over 40, I Can't Lose Weight, and It's All In My Belly."
You never think it's going to happen to you.

But forty comes – as it does to everyone – and you find that weight loss and body fat just don't obey the same rules they used to.

Well, it's true; the rules are different now. But once you know what they are, you can get right back in control.

READ NOW 
Advertisement
READ THESE NEXT
Over 35? This Applies to You MORE
6 Yoga Poses, 85 Recipes: Our Favorite Yoga Book Right Now MORE
Why Is it So Much Harder for Women to Lose Weight Than Men??? MORE
Fit Life
AN ABOUT.COM BRAND
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the Fit Life newsletter.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor, New York, NY, 10036
© 2016 Verywell.com - All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.
                                                           

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar