ponedjeljak, 26. travnja 2010.

About Exercise: Lunchtime Workouts

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Exercise

Weight Loss Basics

Strength and Cardio Workouts

Exercises By Muscle Group



From Paige Waehner, your Guide to Exercise
In my office days, I used to workout on my lunch hour when exercise time got tight. I got no shortage of odd looks from co-workers as I snuck up the stairs in my sweaty workout clothes and cleaning up was a bit of a challenge, but I was always amazed at how much more awake I was for the rest of the day. You may not want to try it all the time, but the occasional lunchtime workout can boost your energy and your calorie-burn. I offer some new ideas for lunchtime workouts in my latest article, for your reading pleasure. Have a great week!

Lunchtime Workouts
Back in my office days, I had to be creative about fitting in my workouts. I couldn't always exercise in the morning or after work so, once or twice... Read more

Exercise of the Week: One-Legged Squats
Experts talk a lot about regularly changing our workouts, but what exactly does that mean? Change can come from just about anywhere and can be as simple as this:... Read more

Reader Story of the Week: Diana's Ridiculous Weight Loss Fad
I admit, when I read Diane's story about the most ridiculous weight loss fad she tried, I got a good laugh, but I feel sure I was laughing with her,... Read more

Vote: What if someone corrected you at the gym?
Once I was at the gym doing a straight-arm pulldown on the lat pulldown machine. A very nice man came over and informed me that I was doing it wrong. "You're supposed to sit on the bench," he said, "and bend your elbows...here, let me show you." My first reaction was to think, "Who died and made you King of Weight Training?"...Read more

 


Exercise Ads
Featured Articles
How do you exercise on your lunch hour?
Staircase Workout
10 Things I Hate About Exercise
Chafing Help for Runners
Why do you avoid the gym?
Should You Workout at Home or at a Gym?

 

More from About.com

Disney Trip Planner
Everything you need to plan the perfect Disney vacation -- from when to go and what to do, to saving money and picking a hotel. More >



Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Paige Waehner
Exercise Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Exercise newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 


Must Reads
Exercise Basics
Exercise for Beginners
Exercise for Weight Loss
Weight Loss Success Stories
Exercise Gear

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar