četvrtak, 8. rujna 2011.

Eating for Focus & Calm

You're receiving this email because you (a) indicated interest in receiving updates from Delicious Health over the past 63 mos; (b) you're a Delicious Health client or alumna/e (c) you're a Delicious Health partner; (d) you and Simla go way back and she wants to keep in touch with you; or, (e) more than one of the above!
 
You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

Logo with Tag png file
Delicious Byte eZine
Issue 19, September 8 2011  ISSN # 2155-708X 
In This Issue
Client Spotlight
Teleclasses & Events
Featured Article: Eating for Focus & Calm
Featured Recipe: Yogurt Salad
What's Simla Up To?
Simla Recommends
A Note From Simla

Simla Somturk Wickless
Hi Azriel ,

I'm writing to you as I work abroad and spend some time with family in Turkey this month. Most memorable event so far: my grandmother's two friends thinking I was 17 years old (I'm 37). And I'm pretty sure they didn't have cataracts.

In the meantime, some of you have given me great feedback:
you want shorter newsletters, more often.

SO, hear ye, hear ye:  Starting today, I'll be sending a shorter Delicious Byte twice a month so that I can share more timely and compact info to fit your busy life. This will naturally evolve over time, so bear with me.
 
September is Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Month (ADHD). It's also Fall Hat Month, but I couldn't think up a food topic related to that. Whether you are technically diagnosed with ADHD, ADD, or just have a hard time staying focused, I'm giving tips on how to take control of your focus with food in today's article, Eating for Focus & Calm.

This month's recipe is one that will support your focus and calm, and give you a taste of home-grown Mediterranean cuisine: Yogurt Salad. As always, easy, healthy, and... delicious!


I hope you enjoy your Byte. If you change your mind, you may unsubscribe at any time by scrolling to the very bottom of this page and clicking on the unsubscribe link.

 

Enjoy every bite.

To your delicious heath,

Informal Signature 25%
 
Simla Somturk Wickless, MBA, CHC, CNE
Delicious Health LLC

Connect with me:    facebook   twitter  
linked in

 

Client Spotlight

"In working with Simla, my most significant takeaway is a deeper understanding that 'everything is connected.' I've never put all the components of my life together in such an integrated way before. First, I learned so much about the right foods to eat, but then when I realized this way of eating right (for ME), was actually connected to my productivity, to achieving my dreams, and living an abundant life, new light bulbs that have never even twinkled in my mind started lighting up. I am seeing and experiencing life in a whole new way, and am forever grateful for Simla's gentle 'wake-up call.' "

- Suzanne Rielle, 47, busy mom & entrepreneur, S3 Program client

Click here for more client testimonials.

  Forward this email to a Friend  
Teleclasses & Events
Stay Tuned for ...

Fibromyalgia Unplugged:  An Open Conversation About Healing from Fibro, Adrenal Fatigue, & More ~ Simla's Personal Story  


I have had many, many requests over the years to share my story of healing from a so-called "un-healable" condition and then some, and I'm finally ready. I'm planning a a straightforward tell-it-like-it-is intimate conversation, with an opportunity for you to ask your questions and share comments either on the phone or via chat. Complimentary.

Kind of like story time. But real.

I'm still ironing out the details and when it's ready, you'll be the first to hear about it.

If you know of any friends who would benefit, please forward this email to them by clicking on the happy green box below. They'll need to subscribe to this eZine to get notified directly.

Forward this email to a Friend

Featured Article

Eating for Focus & Calm  


Focused and calm

by Simla Somturk Wickless, MBA, CHC, CNE

 

September is Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) month. I decided to dedicate today's article not just to those of you diagnosed with the increasingly common ADHD or ADD, but to all of you who have ever had extended periods of being unable to stay calm and focused on the task at hand.

 

 


 CLICK HERE to read on...

 

Forward this email to a Friend 
 
© 2011 Delicious Health LLC 
Featured Recipe
Mediterranean Yogurt Salad
Yogurt Salad
Yum.

  

This is a delicious, cooling dish we have often in my family, in particular during hot summer months.Very easy to prepare, and very Mediterranean in every sense of the word: flavor palate, health properties, seasonally appropriate.

It will help steady your focus and mood, boost your immunity, nurture you with rich, health-promoting vitamins and minerals, and provide cleansing elements to help you gently detoxify.
 
What's Simla Up To?
  • August & early September: Working, vacationing, and spending time with family in Turkey. 
  • Sept 22-25 : At a conference in New Hampshire focused on strategic planning and growth. And, best of all, some time with a very dear friend I don't get to see as much as I'd like. 
  • Early October: Back home and hard at work. And play. 
  • Mid-to-late October: Stay tuned for the "Fibromyalgia Unplugged" Conversation 
Simla Recommends
This one is really cool.
nammy's savory almond butter
This month's spotlight is on Dr. Nammy. Not only is she my favorite dentist (a trailblazing green one, at that), she was a superstar Delicious Health client... and went even further to create a groundbreaking food product inspired by our work together!

Check it out:  a savory snack lover's dream, perfect for our topic today...

 Dr. Nammy's Almond Fusion

 

I have two jars of it in my fridge. It's addictive, I tell you.

 

p.s. I have absolutely no financial ties to Dr. Nammy or her product, other than the fact that she is a graduate of Delicious Health's private client program.  

About Simla Somturk Wickless

 

SimlaSW
Simla is a certified health coach, nutritionist, writer, speaker, and change agent whose mission is to transform Busy Bodies into healthy Balanced Beings! TM

 

Simla loves working with women entrepreneurs, professionals, and autoimmune clients all over the world to help them increase their energy, tame their stress, get to their natural weight equilibrium, and take back control of their health to live intensely pleasurable and impactful lives.

 

Simla combines the latest scientific research with traditional holistic approaches to educate and inspire her clients to take action. She was trained and certified by the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN), The Teacher's College of Columbia University, and Bauman College. Simla also has an MBA degree from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania and is a member of the National Association of Nutrition Professionals.

 

As a management consultant for almost a decade, Simla was a busy body herself. Her ensuing health crisis led her to discover the healing powers of whole foods and self-care. Now, she is passionate about redefining balanced and delicious living for herself as well as for her clients.

 

Delicious
Discovery Session
If you're ready to take control of your health TODAY, click here to contact me and tell me why. Let's schedule your complimentary 30-minute Delicious Discovery Session.
 
Feel free to forward this offer on to friends and family. 

Offer applies only to new clients.

I'd Love to Hear From You!
Do you have nutrition confusion?

 

Is there a particular food or health topic you'd like to learn more about?

 

Email me at byte(at)enjoydelicioushealth.com and let me know.

*IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: None of the information in this eZine or in any of Delicious Health's materials constitute or take the place of medical advice. You should consult with your medical provider(s) on all aspects of your health. Also, we provide recommendations and resources simply as a convenience for our clients and readers and cannot assume any responsibility for your experience if you choose to use of any of these resources.
This email was sent to azriel1397.bodyandhealth@blogger.com by simla@enjoydelicioushealth.com |  
Delicious Health LLC | South Broadway & Table Mesa | Boulder | CO | 80305

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar