ponedjeljak, 26. listopada 2015.

In a Workout Rut? Here's How to Change Your Strength Training Workouts

I love ruts....or, as I like to call them, 'routines.' 

I used to make fun of my grandfather for all his crazy routines and how, getting out of them was like having World War 3.  But, the older you get, the crazier life gets and the more you hang on to those routines as a kind of life saver.

The problem is, that gets boring....and, when it comes to exercise, it doesn't help you progress.  So, if you've been doing the same thing over and over, I challenge you to get out of your comfort zone and try something new.

Yeah, I said, it.  What do you say?
Someone forward you this email? No Sweat!
Sign up here to get your own
If you're having trouble viewing this email,
click here
Follow Us
Like us
Pin us
In a Workout Rut? Here's How to Change Your Strength Training Workouts
I love ruts....or, as I like to call them, 'routines.' 

I used to make fun of my grandfather for all his crazy routines and how, getting out of them was like having World War 3.  But, the older you get, the crazier life gets and the more you hang on to those routines as a kind of life saver.

The problem is, that gets boring....and, when it comes to exercise, it doesn't help you progress.  So, if you've been doing the same thing over and over, I challenge you to get out of your comfort zone and try something new.

Yeah, I said, it.  What do you say?
Paige Waehner
Exercise Expert
woman bored on a bike
In a Workout Rut? Here's How to Change Your Strength Workouts  
In a workout rut? I know.  It's easy to keep doing the same things over and over, but I've got a challenge for you.  I've got a variety of new methods of training to get out of your strength training rut, bust past plateaus and build a strong, firm body.  Are you ready for something different? I think you are!
READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
women doing yoga
If You're Just Getting Started, How Do You Get and Stay Motivate?  
If you're a beginner, it's hard enough to figure out this exercise thing. How do you get and stay motivated? I have some tips and tricks for getting motivated when you're just starting out with exercise.  Heck, even if you've been exercising forever, it's hard to get motivated sometimes, right?
READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Pushups
Sculpt Your Upper Body with Pyramid Training  
Want to really sculpt your upper body? I have some training tricks that will help you get the most out of your workouts as well as a new way of training: Pyramid training.  You'll really feel the burn if you try this!
READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Woman doing a squat with a kettlebell
Want to Sculpt Your Lower Body? Try These New Techniques  
Want a strong, firm lower body? Sculpt your hips, buns and thighs by changing how you train your lower body with different types of reps, sets and weights.
READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Featured Articles
8 Reasons You're Not Losing Weight
8 Surprising Causes of Weight Gain
7 Foods That Cause a Bloated Belly
Debunking the 5 Biggest Myths About Pilates
What Condom Size Do I Need?
Why Is Vaginal Dryness So Common During Menopause?
7 Surprisingly Fattening Foods
Getting an MRI with Fibromyalgia or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Advertisement
About Exercise  |  Follow Us
Like us
Pin us
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the Exercise newsletter.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor, New York, NY, 10036
© 2015 About.com - All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar