ponedjeljak, 19. listopada 2015.

Make Today A GREAT Monday

 This past weekend, I was able to attend a conference with many of my fellow About.com Experts, and it was fantastic!  Being in the same space with people who inspire and support you is wonderful, and sharing fun with friends is a great stress reliever as well, as you probably already know intuitively.  Because I am still basking in appreciation for colleagues and career, I wanted to share some resources that may help you get into this emotional space as well--great reading for a Monday morning!  For more, connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, and enjoy your week!
-Elizabeth Scott

Someone forward you this email? No Sweat!
Sign up here to get your own
If you're having trouble viewing this email,
click here
Follow Us
Like us
Pin us
Make Today A GREAT Monday

 This past weekend, I was able to attend a conference with many of my fellow About.com Experts, and it was fantastic!  Being in the same space with people who inspire and support you is wonderful, and sharing fun with friends is a great stress reliever as well, as you probably already know intuitively.  Because I am still basking in appreciation for colleagues and career, I wanted to share some resources that may help you get into this emotional space as well--great reading for a Monday morning!  For more, connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, and enjoy your week!
-Elizabeth Scott

Elizabeth Scott, M.S.
Stress Management Expert
How To Find More Satisfaction In Your Current Job
If you don't love what you do, there are way that you can inspire yourself more, bring more meaning into your job, and basically enjoy work more.  This can relieve stress in way that are both subtle and far-reaching, so it's worth the effort.  Here's how to get more enjoyment out of your current job.
READ NOW
Like us
How To Cope With "I Hate My Job" Days
If Monday mornings seem to come too soon because you're enjoying your weekends so much, that's understandable.  If you're dreading Monday mornings because you have too many "I hate my job!" days, there are things you can--and should--do to cope.  Try these.
READ NOW
Like us
Get Some Multi-Expert Stress Relief
Speaking of my fellow About.com Experts, here are some fantastic pieces of health and stress management advice from some of these great colleagues I've been telling you about.
READ NOW
Like us
Social Support: The Good and Less-Good
Part of what I love about weekends like the one I just had is the feeling of support--just the right kind, and lots of it.  Good social support helps you to feel less stressed and more empowered.  But some types of social support can actually feel undermining.  Here's what to know about different types of social support, so you can know what to offer--and avoid--when you want stress relief.
READ NOW
Like us
Featured Articles
5 Legit Excuses for Skipping Your Workout
5 Things Thyroid Patients Should Never Say to Their Doctor
10 Questions to Ask Before You Skip That Workout
To Keep it Healthy, Help Your Brain in Multiple Ways
5 Important Health Numbers You Should Know
Keeping Your Mind Healthy as You Age: 7 Important Steps
Premature Ejaculation: An Overview
Can The Pill Help Fix an Irregular Period?
Advertisement
About Stress Management  |  Follow Us
Like us
Pin us
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the Stress Management newsletter.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor, New York, NY, 10036
© 2015 About.com - All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar