srijeda, 23. prosinca 2015.

Pre-Holiday Workouts to Get You Ready for Anything

It's almost Christmas and, if you're like me, you're making your way across the country in a mild panic as you wonder if you forgot something or if you didn't get enough gifts and how the heck are you going to workout over the next few days?

And we will need to workout, that I can promise you.  I can already feel the egg nog creeping into my body and attaching itself to my hips.

Since I'm traveling, I'm taking some workouts with me that will help me get it done in less time.  Here's what I've got for you.

Oh and Merry Christmas, everyone!
Someone forward you this email? No Sweat!
Sign up here to get your own
If you're having trouble viewing this email,
click here
Follow Us
Like us
Pin us
Pre-Holiday Workouts to Get You Ready for Anything
It's almost Christmas and, if you're like me, you're making your way across the country in a mild panic as you wonder if you forgot something or if you didn't get enough gifts and how the heck are you going to workout over the next few days?

And we will need to workout, that I can promise you.  I can already feel the egg nog creeping into my body and attaching itself to my hips.

Since I'm traveling, I'm taking some workouts with me that will help me get it done in less time.  Here's what I've got for you.

Oh and Merry Christmas, everyone!
Paige Waehner
Exercise Expert
Woman using resistance band
Total Body Resistance Band Workout- Exercises You Can Do Anywhere  
Stuck in your mom's basement? Or maybe you've got people staying with you and you can't get to your workout equipment.  If you've got a resistance band, you can work your body without needing any other equipment.  Give it a try.

 

READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Woman doing a squat with a kettlebell
Total Body Strength Circuit Workout - A Killer Workout  
This workout is a tough one, perfect for when you don't have much time, but you want to get the most bang for your buck.  Done in a circuit format, you can do 1, 2 or 3 circuits of these challenging total body exercises.

 

READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
woman in warrior 1
Wake Up Refreshed or Go to Bed Relaxed with this Yoga Workout  
If you need something a little more low key, why not try this simple, soothing workout?  It's perfect if you're feeling tight, tense and frazzled.  Just go through these simple, stretchy moves and you'll feel much better.

 

READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
535861541.jpg
Timesaver Cardio and Strength Circuit Workout  
This workout covers every part of your body, from your head to your toes and everything in between.  It's a circuit workout, but it also includes some high intensity cardio moves to get your heart pumping, your blood moving and your fat cells shrinking.

 

READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Featured Articles
Best Headphones for Runners
Best Products to Carry Your Phone on the Run
The 10-minute Ab Circuit Workout
How to Do the Pilates Criss Cross
10 Healthy Gifts for Under $100
How to Buy the Best Healthy Gifts for Your Loved Ones
8 Ways to Add Flavor to Your Water Bottle
10 Gifts Every Athlete Will Love
Advertisement
About Exercise  |  Follow Us
Like us
Pin us
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the Exercise newsletter.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor, New York, NY, 10036
© 2015 About.com - All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar