srijeda, 12. rujna 2012.

About Sexuality: Everything Is Great

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Sexuality

Sex Tips

Sex Talk

Sex Toys



From Cory Silverberg, your Guide to Sexuality
I've been so immersed in back-to-school culture that the news has been piling up. So this week it's a bit of everything; a great documentary, a great question, a great research study, and a great debate. Today's newsletter is brought to you by the word great. Have a great day! ~ Cory

Deep South
This beautiful and haunting documentary balances the personal and political, exploring lives in the southern US impacted by HIV.
See More About:  hiv/aids  documentaries  southern us

Why does sex with my boyfriend hurt?
An About.com reader writes: I am 28, I lost my virginity two years agoand since then sex has been painful. I don't even get aroused that much, but I still force myself to do it because of my boyfriend.I am worried I might be gay or asexual. Every time I read people talk about sex in such a positive way I want to cry because I can't experience it!
See More About:  sex advice  pain during sex 

Put Down the Knife and Back Away Thoughtfully
A study out of the University of Puerto Rico provides some compelling and contradictory data on just how effective circumcision is (or isn't) as a prevention for HIV.
See More About:  hiv/aids  sex research  circumcision

Sex and Circumcision
Does circumcision change the way sex feels?

 



    Featured Articles
    Follow Me on Twitter!
    Side by Side Sex Position
    What Counts as Cheating?
    Weekly Sex Positions
    9 Weeks to Better Sex
    Sex Tip: Mess With Your Sex Life, Part 1

     

    More from About.com

    Free Children's Books
    How would you like to have access to a free online public library of books from around the world for kids 3 to 13? Read more...>



    Best Water Parks
    Better pack your bathing suit -- here are our recommendations for the funnest, wettest, splashiest water parks around. Read more...>




    This newsletter is written by:
    Cory Silverberg
    Sexuality Guide
    Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
     
    Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
    You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Sexuality newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

    About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

    Contact Information:
    249 West 17th Street
    New York, NY, 10011

    © 2012 About.com
     


    Must Reads
    What Is Sex?
    Sex How Tos
    All About Orgasms
    Sex Toys 101
    Sex Positions Pictures
     
    Follow me on:
    Facebook Twitter

    Advertisement

    Nema komentara:

    Objavi komentar