ponedjeljak, 11. travnja 2011.

About Exercise: Kettlebells for Seniors

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Exercise

Lose Weight With Exercise

Workouts

Exercises By Muscle Group



From Paige Waehner, your Guide to Exercise
The first time I had one of my older clients try kettlebell training, she said, "Honey, I may be old, but I'm not stupid," her implication being first, I was the stupid one and second, that she was too old to try kettlebells. It took some convincing to get her to try it, but there's a new workout video in town that proves I'm not stupid (I wonder if they would write my clients a note to that affect?). The Kettlebell Boomer workout, which I've reviewed this week, makes kettlebell training accessible to anyone, no matter how old you are. And it makes me look less stupid.

Kettlebells for Seniors
I've been working on a few articles for older adults, so I asked my 89-year-old grandmother how she's managed to stay so energetic and active. Her response: "I drink a lot of wine."...Read more

Is it time to challenge yourself?
If you exercise on a regular basis, you're probably familiar with a common phenomenon that can happen if you're not paying attention: A Great Big Rut...Read more

Exercise of the Week - Ski Abs
Ski abs seem simple and, because the move is done on your hands, you might not realize just how hard they are...at least, not until you're halfway through your set and the floor starts to look like a really nice place to collapse...Read more

Vote: How do your workouts change during spring?
Do your workouts change with the seasons? What do you do in the spring that you don't do in the winter? Vote in this week's poll and leave a comment telling us about how your workouts change during the spring...Read more

 


Exercise Ads
Featured Articles
5 Most Important Weight Loss Questions
How to Generate More Energy
10 Minute Strength
Posture Awareness Exercises
BPA-Free Water Bottles
What was your biggest race day mistake?

 

More from About.com

Discover the Disney Dream
Disney's newest cruise ship has something for every family member, from the Aqua Duck watercoaster to adults-only lounges. More>



Cruise the Celebrity Eclipse
The Eclipse features luxurious interiors, a spa, and the "iLounge" where guests can check email and create their own photo books. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Paige Waehner
Exercise Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Exercise newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 


Must Reads
Exercise Basics
Exercise for Beginners
Exercise for Weight Loss
Weight Loss Success Stories
Exercise Gear

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar