srijeda, 27. travnja 2011.

About Sexuality: My Boyfriend Likes Masturbation More than Sex With

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Sexuality

Sex Tips

Sex Talk

Sex Toys



From Cory Silverberg, your Guide to Sexuality

My Boyfriend Likes Masturbation More than Sex With Me
Me and my boyfriend are both in our 20's, not married, neither one of us has kids. I can't get past the point that he masturbates while I'm in the house without wanting to have sex with me... This really makes me feel like I'm not good enough for him anymore. I don't feel sexy. I'm two years older than him and I feel like I want sex more than he does. Is this weird?? But, 9x out of 10, I don't masturbate because I know I can have sex with him and orgasm. I feel like I shouldn't be mad about his masturbating. I know it's a way of life. Everyone masturbates, right? But I also feel like I shouldn't have to beg him to have sex with me or just to be random. Like grab my ass while I'm washing dishes in the kitchen or something, you know? Please help! My self esteem is a disaster :( My full response.

Ableism and Sex, Where to Begin?
The second in a series of posts about how confronting ableism can improve your sex life.
See More About:  sex and disability  ableism 

There or Not There: Is It Possible to Create Sexual Compati
Is sexual compatibility just something you have with another person or not? If you don't sexually click with someone now, is it possible to in the future?

All About Anal Sex Toys
There are three main kinds of sex toys people use specifically for anal play and stimulation. Learn about the differences and what you need to know to play safe, or safer, with anal sex toys.

 


Sexuality Ads
Featured Articles
Follow Me on Twitter!
Pleasure and Contraception
Sexuality E-Course: Weekly Sex Position
9 Weeks to Better Sex
Sex Tip: She Shoots...
Masturbation Sex Positions

 

More from About.com

Backyard Chickens 101
Dabble in the self-sufficient, eco-friendly life with these essential chicken-raising tips. More>



24 Amazing Container Gardens
These gorgeous and creative gardens prove it doesn't take a lot of space to create something special. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Cory Silverberg
Sexuality Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Sexuality newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2011 About.com
 


Must Reads
What Is Sex?
Sex How Tos
All About Orgasms
Sex Toys 101
Sex Positions Pictures

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar