srijeda, 6. travnja 2011.

About Sexuality: Sin, Danger, and a Lousy Kisser

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Sexuality

Sex Tips

Sex Talk

Sex Toys



From Cory Silverberg, your Guide to Sexuality
This week you'll find answers to three questions from west coast activists, southern researchers, and northern me. As always, if you've got a question or topic you think should be covered in our weekly newsletter, just hit reply and let me know (you can also find me by clicking on my name above). ~ Cory

When It Comes to Sex, Are Your Sins Invalid?
This month the annual Sins Invalid show is ready to challenge everything you think you know about sex, bodies, pleasure, beauty, and justice. I sat down (virtually) with co-founders Leroy Moore and Patricia Berne to find out why some sexualities are considered more valid than others, and what sex and justice have to do with each other anyway.

Are Sex Toys Dangerous?
There's dangerous sex, and then there's dangerous sex. Over the years organizations and individuals (of both the self-identified sex positive and the other-identified sex negative variety) have suggested that sex toys are dangerous. With so many people eager to tell us to enjoy sex less, particularly when we're doing it our own way, should we trust any sex toy fear mongering?
See More About:  sex toys  sex toy safety 

How Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's a Bad Kisser?
I love kissing, it's one of my favorite things to do. But I have a problem. My boyfriend is a lousy kisser. He's not so bad that I can't stand it, but I really miss those two hour long make out sessions I'd had with previous boyfriends. Any ideas on what I can do to get him to improve his game?My response.
See More About:  sex advice  oral sex  kissing



 


Sexuality Ads
Featured Articles
Follow Me on Twitter!
Sex Toy Profile: Anal Beads
Sexuality E-Course: Weekly Sex Position
9 Weeks to Better Sex
Sex Tip: Mess With Your Sex Life, Part 1
Featured Sex Position: The Bum Lift

 

More from About.com

Discover the Disney Dream
Disney's newest cruise ship has something for every family member, from the Aqua Duck watercoaster to adults-only lounges. More>



Cruise the Celebrity Eclipse
The Eclipse features luxurious interiors, a spa, and the "iLounge" where guests can check email and create their own photo books. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Cory Silverberg
Sexuality Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Sexuality newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2011 About.com
 


Must Reads
What Is Sex?
Sex How Tos
All About Orgasms
Sex Toys 101
Sex Positions Pictures

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar