ponedjeljak, 10. svibnja 2010.

About Stress Management: More Support for Mothers AND Others

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Stress Management

Stress Causes

Stress Effects

Managing Stress



From Elizabeth Scott, M.S., your Guide to Stress Management
Yesterday was Mothers' Day, which is a wonderful day of appreciation, leisure, and fun for many, many mothers. While this day comes once a year, mothers deserve to feel relaxed and happy all year round. We all do! So this newsletter is focused on mothers and stress relief--you'll find tips for general stress relief as well as opportunities to swap tips and support with other moms. For those who aren't mothers, you'll find some great general stress relief resources in the Featured Articles section (if you scroll down further). I hope you all have a wonderful week! --Elizabeth

Stress Tips for Moms
The the rewards are high, the stresses of motherhood can be great as well. What are the stresses you experience? What are your best stress tips? Share your experiences and answers, and find additional resources here. Enjoy the best that motherhood has to offer, by managing the inevitable stressors.

Share Your Best Advice
I saw this post in a recent Reader Response article. Do you have any suggestions? "I have a 5 yr old and a 1 yr; My oldest is in school for about six hours and my baby is in the house with me ALL DAY. I'm cleaning up, fixing lunch and chasing the baby around all day, then by three, my oldest is back home. So I'm cleaning up, cooking and now chasing around two kids. I feel like I dont get a minute to myself and I get no help from the man of the house, at times I feel like I am Supermom. I am so stressed and don't know what to do.... Moms, any suggestions?"

Time Management Tips for Mothers
Are you a busy mom with a need for more time? Here's the next best thing: strategies to make the most of the time you have! See what you can do to find extra minutes (hours?) on your day, and find a link to share your own tips if I've left anything out!

Relish The Joy of Motherhood
One of the best ways to relieve stress as a mom is also one of the most fun: really savor your time with your kids! Here are some specific things to keep in mind when you need to reframe the stresses you're experiencing, and feel a little bit of Mothers' Day every day.

 


Stress Management Ads
Featured Articles
How to Maintain a Sense of Humor
Understanding and Managing Stressors
Study: Why It's Good To Get More 'Weekend' In Your Week!
Aromatherapy Research and Techniques
Free Personality Tests
Power Napping for Increased Productivity and Stress Relief

 

More from About.com

Disney Trip Planner
Everything you need to plan the perfect Disney vacation -- from when to go and what to do, to saving money and picking a hotel. More >



Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Elizabeth Scott, M.S.
Stress Management Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Stress Management newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 


Stress Reduction Resources
Join the Facebook Group
Follow Me On Twitter
Ongoing Stress Reduction Resources

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar