ponedjeljak, 24. ožujka 2014.

About Exercise: Don't feel like exercising? Do it anyway

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Exercise

Lose Weight With Exercise

Workouts

Exercises By Muscle Group



From Paige Waehner, your Guide to Exercise

As a personal trainer and a fitness writer, I spend most of my time immersed in exercise.  I do it, think about it, write about it, talk about it, make my clients do it and try to convince y'all how awesome it is.

But, sometimes?  I just don't feel like doing it.  And sometimes my clients don't either  They come stumbling through the door, glaring at me through half-closed eyes and daring me to make them break a sweat.  Naturally, I only take double-dog dares.

It's at those moments you have to channel that voice.  Maybe it was your mother or father, a teacher or grandma.  Whoever it was, they taught you the important lesson that you have to do things, even when you don't feel like it. 

Annoying, isn't it?

Don't feel like exercising? Do it anyway

Winter is a rough time in my household. My husband struggles to keep some kind of exercise program going as his usual handball matches fall away and I'm just... Read more


Can New Nutrition Labels Help Us Lose Weight?

There's been an interesting trend going on with food products lately...some brands are putting the calorie information right on the front of the packaging. I've noticed this mostly in... Read more

Search Related Topics:  nutrition labels  weight loss  calories

Workout Challenge of the Week - 10-10-10

Sometimes, I get really bored doing the same old workouts with my clients. Because of that, I'll sometimes throw out my planned workout and do a fly-by - as... Read more


Vote in This Week's Poll: What does your body really need?

I have a challenge for you today. Take a look at your typical day and ask yourself a question: How often do you give your body what it... Read more

Search Related Topics:  body connection  mind body  feeling good


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Rolling Interval Treadmill Workout
My Favorite Home Gym Equipment
Your Best Butt
How Many Calories Should I Eat on the Weekend?
Tough Bootcamp Workout
Spring Training: Get Ready to Run

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Paige Waehner
Exercise Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Exercise newsletter. If you wish to change your email address, please click here. If you would like to unsubscribe from all newsletters sent from About.com, please send an email to optout@about.com with "Unsubscribe" as the subject line.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2014 About.com
 


Must Reads
Exercise Basics
Exercise for Beginners
Exercise for Weight Loss
Exercise Gear
Weight Loss Success Stories
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar