ponedjeljak, 17. ožujka 2014.

About Exercise: Getting Ready for Spring

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Exercise

Lose Weight With Exercise

Workouts

Exercises By Muscle Group



From Paige Waehner, your Guide to Exercise

As I write this newsletter about spring, I'm looking at a giant snow drift outside my window.  The fact that this happens every year does not escape me for the simple reason that spring is never, ever going to get here.

Except is always does and our bodies are never truly prepared for it.  It's hard to get our bodies ready for, say, 18 holes of golf or spending the day working in the yard when we can't actually do these things.  The only thing we can do is work the muscles we'll use during some of these springtime activities and, to that end, I've created some workouts just for that purpose.

I know.  It's not exactly the same thing, but it's the best I can come up with until I'm finally voted Queen of the Universe and I can take care of this little weather problem.  I'll keep you informed of my progress.

 

Springtime Workouts for Golf, Gardening and More
Every year I write a post about how it's almost spring and I list all the workouts we can do to get ready for the warm weather, all while staring... Read more

Weight Loss Tips and Tricks
If you spend any kind of time managing your weight, you probably have a variety of tricks for keeping the extra pounds away...always taking the stairs, parking far away, only... Read more

Exercise of the Week: 360 Planks
If you like complicated core exercises that make your head explode, this 360 Plank is the perfect move for you. And I can say with all honesty that it... Read more
Search Related Topics:  core exercises  planks  ab exercises

Vote in This Week's Poll: Where's your favorite place to workout?
Whenever I meet with new personal training clients, most are a little surprised when I ask where they're planning to exercise when they're not with me. Now I know... Read more
Search Related Topics:  where to exercise  home gym  joining a gym


Related Searches
Featured Articles
How to Lunge
Best Ways to Exercise at Home
Lower Body Strength, Stability and Flexibility Workout
I'm Just Too Busy - How do I Find More Time?
Best Audiobooks to Listen to While Walking
6 Steps to Lose the Weight After Baby

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Paige Waehner
Exercise Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Exercise newsletter. If you wish to change your email address, please click here. If you would like to unsubscribe from all newsletters sent from About.com, please send an email to optout@about.com with "Unsubscribe" as the subject line.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2014 About.com
 


Must Reads
Exercise Basics
Exercise for Beginners
Exercise for Weight Loss
Exercise Gear
Weight Loss Success Stories
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar