srijeda, 19. ožujka 2014.

About Sexuality: More Questions Than Answers

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Sexuality

Sex Tips

Sex Talk

Sex Toys



From Cory Silverberg, your Guide to Sexuality

The title of this week's newsletter doesn't only refer to the general deficit that exists between the number of questions I get and the number of answers I provide.  It describes what may be the most frustrating part of being a sex educator;  that most sex questions have no easy answers, and some don't have answers at all.  


In some ways this reality of being a sex educator is helpful.  It's helpful because it prevents one from answering immediately with some sort of cookie cutter advice.  It's also helpful because every time I'm asked a question I experience a brief moment of discomfort.  And I like that, because for most people ASKING a sex question is uncomfortable.  And I'm not sure why the relationship should be so uneven.

This week I was asked to answer a question that was remarkably straightforward both in the asking and the answering.  So I thought I'd share it below, along with a few other questions that may have been difficult to ask but were relatively easy to answer.  ~  Cory

 

Can Men Have Babies?
Search Related Topics:  transgender  transsexual  lgbtq parenting

Can I Become Addicted to My Vibrator?

Do Penis Pumps Work?
Search Related Topics:  penis pumps  penis size  sex toys

Does Anal Sex Have to Hurt?


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Follow Me on Twitter!
What Causes Relationship Sex Drive Differences?
Sex Definition: Frottage
9 Weeks to Better Sex
Sexuality E-Course: Weekly Sex Position
Sex Tip: Define Your Sexual Terms

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Cory Silverberg
Sexuality Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Sexuality newsletter. If you wish to change your email address, please click here. If you would like to unsubscribe from all newsletters sent from About.com, please send an email to optout@about.com with "Unsubscribe" as the subject line.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2014 About.com
 


Must Reads
What Is Sex?
Sex How Tos
All About Orgasms
Sex Toys 101
Sex Positions Pictures
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar