srijeda, 15. listopada 2014.

About Sexuality: Big Worries About Small Penises

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Sexuality

Sex Tips

Sex Talk

Sex Toys



From Cory Silverberg, your Guide to Sexuality

Anxiety about penis size is at once a giant cultural joke and a serious obstacle for men to enjoy sexual pleasure.  Depending on your lived experience you'll be more tuned into one or the other of these realities.  This week I respond to a young man waiting for his arranged marriage and uncertain of how he'll ever live the life he wants to live with the penis he's got.   ~  Cory

We Both Agree: It's Too Small
I'm 24 years old and in a couple of days I'm going to be 25. My folks are planning for my marriage in the coming years. I'm uneasy because my penis is small. I have been searching for ways to improve it but the fear of impotency is troubling me. I have had sex with my fiancee many times but she says my penis is small in both length and diameter. It's really a shame. I want to enlarge my penis even a bit. Please do help me. I'm in a really bad shape.

 

Search Related Topics:  penis size  male sexual health  sex advice

How I Stopped Worrying About Penis Size
So many men are worried about the size of their penis that there's a syndrome named for it. And they aren't the only ones. Partners (of all genders) suffer when shame, fear, and anxiety about penis size dominates a man's thoughts about their sexual body.  Share your story about how you dealt with your negative thoughts and fears, whether they were your own or your partner, and tell us how you got to a place of appreciation for your own penis size and shape.
Search Related Topics:  penis size  sex advice  reader stories

Sexuality and Body Image
What the relationship between how we feel about our bodies and our sex lives?

 

Search Related Topics:  body image  self image  body image problems

A Guide to Loving Yourself, Literally: Masturbation Techniques

Alone or with a partner, masturbation techniques for all tastes and genders.



Related Searches
    Featured Articles
    Follow Me on Twitter!
    Reader's Respond:How I Dealt with Sexuality During Cancer
    9 Weeks to Better Sex
    Sexuality E-Course: Weekly Sex Position
    Sex Tip: She Shoots...
    Sex from A to Z: Sex Educator

     

    More from About.com

    Sign-up for Shareables!
    An every-morning rundown of the day in history, headlines and trends produced by your pals at About.com. Please sign up it's free (of course), we think you will like it!



    Want More From About.com
    Check out our social page tailored to your interest!




    This newsletter is written by:
    Cory Silverberg
    Sexuality Guide
    Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
     
    Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
    You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Sexuality newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here. If you would like to unsubscribe from all newsletters sent from About.com, please send an email to optout@about.com with "Unsubscribe" as the subject line.

    About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

    Contact Information:
    1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
    New York, NY, 10036

    © 2014 About.com
     


    Must Reads
    How to Have Sex
    All About Orgasms
    The Joys of Toys
    Sex Positions for All
    10 Ways to Screw Up Your Sex Life
     
    Follow me on:
    Facebook Twitter

    Advertisement

    Nema komentara:

    Objavi komentar