ponedjeljak, 23. studenoga 2015.

On a Budget? That's Okay - You Don't Have to Spend Much for Exercise

Today's highlighted topic, 'being on a budget,' is on my mind because I'm one of those people who will buy almost any piece of fitness equipment if I even think I'll use it.

Sometimes, it turns out to be a good thing.  Mostly?  I end up with crap I don't use.  Learn from my mistakes, y'all.  You don't need a lot of stuff to exercise.  In fact, your body is the best equipment you have.

 

Someone forward you this email? No Sweat!
Sign up here to get your own
If you're having trouble viewing this email,
click here
Follow Us
Like us
Pin us
On a Budget? That's Okay - You Don't Have to Spend Much for Exercise
Today's highlighted topic, 'being on a budget,' is on my mind because I'm one of those people who will buy almost any piece of fitness equipment if I even think I'll use it.

Sometimes, it turns out to be a good thing.  Mostly?  I end up with crap I don't use.  Learn from my mistakes, y'all.  You don't need a lot of stuff to exercise.  In fact, your body is the best equipment you have.

 

Paige Waehner
Exercise Expert
Piggy bank
On a Budget? You Don't Have to Spend Much to Get a Great Workout  
We often think we need a lot of expensive equipment to exercise but, really, there are creative ways to workout without spending much at all.  I've got some ideas for how to make your own weights and find inexpensive fitness equipment.
READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Older couple running
If You're Older, Where do you Start? Check Out Cardio Guidelines  
Regular cardio exercise is important for every age group, but seniors have the most to gain from starting or keeping up with a cardio program. Learn about the guidelines for cardio exercise and how to implement them into your life.
READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Woman cleaning floor on one leg
Trying to Exercise as a Stay at Home Parent? Here's How!  
Are you trying to exercise while staying home with the kids? If so, good for you...and kudos for getting anything in. I know it isn't easy, so I've got some tips to help you exercise when you're a stay at home parent.
READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Man with back pain
Ever Get Sore After a Workout? What you need to know about DOMS  
Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness or DOMS is a common problem when you first start exercising or when you significantly change your program. Is it a bad thing and, if so, can you avoid it? Here's what you need to know about DOMS.
READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Featured Articles
The 7 Best Fish for Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Why do Japanese Men Have Less Lung Cancer Even Though They Smoke More?
This Indian Plant Could Be Your Ticket to Weight Loss
Mandala Magic: The Cheap Activity for Quick Stress Relief
Art Activities Proven By Research To Relieve Stress
Can Coconut Oil Improve Your Thyroid?
Learn when, how and what to fuel your runner with to help them run their best!
Exercise Mistakes that Can Get Your Neck into Trouble
Advertisement
About Exercise  |  Follow Us
Like us
Pin us
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the Exercise newsletter.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor, New York, NY, 10036
© 2015 About.com - All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar