ponedjeljak, 30. studenoga 2015.

Still Got a Food Hangover? Join the Club (Urp)

First, I want to say a belated Thank You to all of my readers.  Without you?  I would be completely bereft. And I totally wouldn't have this job, which I really love.  So thank you, thank you, thank you.  I am so grateful for all of you!

That said, I'm going to talk about exercise now.  It's what I do, people.

If you had any kind of self control over the holiday weekend, you are probably a much better person than I.  If you ate a little too much, maybe you'd like to atone.  That's completely understandable and I have some ideas for how you can do that and none of my ideas involve punishing yourself.

Why do that?  It's the holidays!  We want to enjoy ourselves...and then get back to healthy behaviors before the next round, right?
 
Someone forward you this email? No Sweat!
Sign up here to get your own
If you're having trouble viewing this email,
click here
Follow Us
Like us
Pin us
Still Got a Food Hangover? Join the Club (Urp)
First, I want to say a belated Thank You to all of my readers.  Without you?  I would be completely bereft. And I totally wouldn't have this job, which I really love.  So thank you, thank you, thank you.  I am so grateful for all of you!

That said, I'm going to talk about exercise now.  It's what I do, people.

If you had any kind of self control over the holiday weekend, you are probably a much better person than I.  If you ate a little too much, maybe you'd like to atone.  That's completely understandable and I have some ideas for how you can do that and none of my ideas involve punishing yourself.

Why do that?  It's the holidays!  We want to enjoy ourselves...and then get back to healthy behaviors before the next round, right?
 
Paige Waehner
Exercise Expert
187864324.jpg
Here's How to Deal with a Food Hangover  
Can you redeem yourself if you went a little overboard on Thanksgiving?  Of course you can.  Every day is a new day, people.  Don't punish yourself....instead, take care of yourself.  That's an order!

 

READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
200335330-001.jpg
Should You Sweat Out Your Hangover with Exercise?  
If you have an actual hangover, you might be wondering if you should exercise.  Well, that depends.  Grab some water - or some Gatorade - and let's talk about it before you get too jazzed about a workout.
 
READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Woman eating in exercise gear
You Need to Fuel Your Workouts - What to Eat Before You Exercise  
No matter what time of day you exercise, you need to fuel your workouts. I've got the scoop on how much you should eat before your workouts along with recipes and suggestions.
READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Woman with a sandy butt
Wondering if there are exercises to build your buns?  
Want to build bigger buns? Wondering if there are exercises you can do for your behind? Here's the scoop on building bigger buns with cardio and strength exercises.
READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
ball butt lift
Quick Fix Lower Body Cardio Circuit  
If you're crazy-busy now that the holiday shopping season has officially started, maybe you want some short, effective workouts to do to keep yourself strong and in shape.  If so, I've got a good one for you.  This one involves low impact cardio and killer lower body strength moves to target the glutes, hips and thighs.  Go to it!

 

READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Featured Articles
The Single Most Important Exercise for You and Your Children
4 Under-Appreciated Senses You Didn't Know You Had
The 23 Sneakiest Ways to Boost Your Metabolism
Keep It Healthy: 10 Ways to Be Nice to Your Brain
Best Headphones for Runners
How to Naturally Relieve Pesky Menstrual Cramps
Clean Your Way Fit With These Quick Tips
How to Burn More Calories Cleaning House
Advertisement
About Exercise  |  Follow Us
Like us
Pin us
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the Exercise newsletter.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor, New York, NY, 10036
© 2015 About.com - All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar