petak, 27. studenoga 2015.

Shopping Today? I've Got Some Great Gift Ideas

You know what I love about shopping?  I can do it while sitting on my couch, dealing with a Food Hangover from Thanksgiving.

If that's what you're doing, I've got some gift ideas for the exercisers in your life.  If you don't have any, well I wouldn't get them any of these.

 

Someone forward you this email? No Sweat!
Sign up here to get your own
If you're having trouble viewing this email,
click here
Follow Us
Like us
Pin us
Shopping Today? I've Got Some Great Gift Ideas
You know what I love about shopping?  I can do it while sitting on my couch, dealing with a Food Hangover from Thanksgiving.

If that's what you're doing, I've got some gift ideas for the exercisers in your life.  If you don't have any, well I wouldn't get them any of these.

 

Paige Waehner
Exercise Expert
Jaybird Sport Headphones
Gifts for the Active People in Your Life  
Need ideas for the active person in your life?  I've got some for you.  I know how hard it is to think of gifts this time of year, so check out this list and see if anything strikes your fancy.
READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Polar Heart Rate
Best Fitness Gifts for Your Loved Ones  
The best fitness gifts are the ones I like the most.  Mostly because I've used tons and tons of fitness stuff and this list includes all of the things I actually like and use.  Maybe your loved one will appreciate one of these gifts.  I certainly would.

 

READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Resistance Bands
Fitness Gifts for Travelers  
Travel and exercise are kind of like oil and water...unless you have some travel gear to make it easier.  I've got a list of things you can give your traveling exerciser so that there are no more excuses for skipping that workout.  They may not thank you for that, by the way.

 

READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Nike GPS Watch
Gifts for Active Men - Gift Ideas for the Active Men in Your Life  
Is your man on the go?  If so, I've got some ideas for what to get him for the holidays, whether he's a  gear head, a hardcore exerciser or he just wants something to help him get into shape.

 

READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Apple Watch
Gifts for Active Women - Ideas for the Active Woman in Your Life  
Women can be hard to buy for, which is why I've put together a list of things I would love to have under the tree this year.  If she's active, she'll love these gift ideas, too.  Feel free to buy any of them for yourself as well.  We all deserve gifts!

 

READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Featured Articles
7 Fruits You Would Be Better Off Avoiding if You Have Diabetes
Holiday Gift Ideas for Thyroid Patients
4 Ways to Burn More Calories When You Run
11 Healthy Holiday Season Tips for Thyroid Patients
4 Worst Milks for Your Belly
What to Do Before a 5K Race
5 Best Milks for Your Belly
How Your Slow Cooker Can Keep You Healthy
Advertisement
About Exercise  |  Follow Us
Like us
Pin us
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the Exercise newsletter.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor, New York, NY, 10036
© 2015 About.com - All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar