srijeda, 27. siječnja 2016.

Are We Having Fun Yet? No? I've Got Some Ideas

The word 'fun' doesn't often enter our vocabulary this time of year, although I heard a friend mention that his new hobby of doing triathlons was 'fun.'  My idea of fun involves things like going to Hawaii or getting a massage or watching paint dry or not doing triathlons, but whatever.

If your idea of fun is a little out of reach, I have some simple ideas for making your workouts just an eensy bit less tedious.  Sometimes, the right music or the right workout can pull you out of a January funk.

Or maybe I'm just fooling myself.  It's been known to happen.
 
Someone forward you this email? No Sweat!
Sign up here to get your own
If you're having trouble viewing this email,
click here
Follow Us
Like us
Pin us
Are We Having Fun Yet? No? I've Got Some Ideas
The word 'fun' doesn't often enter our vocabulary this time of year, although I heard a friend mention that his new hobby of doing triathlons was 'fun.'  My idea of fun involves things like going to Hawaii or getting a massage or watching paint dry or not doing triathlons, but whatever.

If your idea of fun is a little out of reach, I have some simple ideas for making your workouts just an eensy bit less tedious.  Sometimes, the right music or the right workout can pull you out of a January funk.

Or maybe I'm just fooling myself.  It's been known to happen.
 
Paige Waehner
Exercise Expert
144775458.jpg
Exercise and Healthy Eating CAN Be Fun!  
I know, the title is a little cheesy and, yes, not exercising and grazing on pizza is fun too.  But, there are things you get from being healthy that you just can't get from, well, not being healthy.  I'm here to remind you about a few of them.  You're welcome.

 

READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Beat the Winter Blahs with Exercise  
Can exercise help you beat the winter blahs?  I don't know.  I think it helps when you move your body around, so why not give it a try?  Pick up a new album or try a new machine at the gym...let's just do something different, shall we?

 

READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Woman listening to music and exercising
Workout Music Resources  
Music is one of the most important aspects of your workout.  The right song at the right moment can be just what you need to keep going.  Here's where you can find some great tunes.

 

READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Tips to Keep You Motivated  
I get it.  It's hard to stay motivated, so why not hand that burden over to me?  It's my job, right?  I've got tons of simple tips to keep you motivated to do your workouts.  Do your workouts and you'll feel better.  I promise!

 

READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Featured Articles
5 High-Fiber Foods for Weight Loss
Exercise Ball Workout Routine for Hamstrings and Back
Medications for Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Are Fiber Supplements as Effective as the Real Deal?
Research Update: Yoga Shows Promise for Anxiety Reduction in Kids
10 Signs You're an Annoying Fitness Freak
This is Week 1 of Your 4 Week Jumpstart Workout Program - Ease Into It!
Think Yourself Thin: 6 Mental Strategies for Weight Loss
Advertisement
About Exercise  |  Follow Us
Like us
Pin us
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the Exercise newsletter.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor, New York, NY, 10036
© 2015 About.com - All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar