utorak, 19. siječnja 2016.

Treadmill Survival Guide; How to Not Be a Lazy Runner

I've been trying to be fierce in the face of recent cold, biting weather, but this morning it was just too cold. I gave into my strong desire to run indoors. I'll admit that at first I felt like a wimp, but then I reminded myself of all the benefits of treadmill running and realized that I had a much better run than I would have if I had tried to run outside.

If you're finding yourself on the treadmill a lot lately, check out the articles below to boost your motivation and beat boredom.

Someone forward you this email? No Sweat!
Sign up here to get your own
If you're having trouble viewing this email,
click here
Follow Us
Like us
Pin us
Treadmill Survival Guide; How to Not Be a Lazy Runner

I've been trying to be fierce in the face of recent cold, biting weather, but this morning it was just too cold. I gave into my strong desire to run indoors. I'll admit that at first I felt like a wimp, but then I reminded myself of all the benefits of treadmill running and realized that I had a much better run than I would have if I had tried to run outside.

If you're finding yourself on the treadmill a lot lately, check out the articles below to boost your motivation and beat boredom.

Christine Luff
Running & Jogging Expert
Man stretching on treadmill
5 Ways to Make Treadmill Running Fun  
Yes, treadmill running can get boring, but there are ways you can make it more fun and exciting. Here are five ideas to spice up your treadmill workouts.
READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Woman in a gym on a running machine, she has headphones in a smartphone in an arm older
12 Tips for Treadmill Running  
Follow these tips to make your treadmill running more effective, enjoyable, and safe.

 

READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Treadmill running
How to Beat Boredom on the Treadmill  
If you get bored easily on the treadmill, try some of these tips to boost your motivation.
 
READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Runner touching treadmill controls
4 Quick and Effective Treadmill Workouts  
If you don’t like the treadmill or you’re short on time, you can still burn a lot of calories and get an effective treadmill workout without spending a lot of time on the machine.

 

READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Woman in gym running on treadmill
Common Treadmill Running Mistakes  
Try to avoid these common mistakes so you can have safe and effective treadmill workouts.

 

READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
168006403.jpg
Calorie-Blasting Treadmill Workouts  
Looking to burn more calories?  Try some of these treadmill workouts to pump up the burn.

 

READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
6 Ways to Not to Be a Lazy Runner  
If you're dealing with a case of the "lazies," here are some ways to push through it and get out there to run.
READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Featured Articles
Does Coconut Oil Help With Weight Loss?
Try This 7-Move Full-Body Workout When You're Short on Time
The Surprising Way Hillary Clinton Treats Her Thyroid Condition
Think Fibromyalgia/ME/CFS Don't Merit Disabled Parking? Think Again!
5 Medical Treatments That Were Total Fails
Low-Carb Ways to Satisfy a Pasta Craving
How Are Autistic Behaviors Different from OCD Behaviors?
Thyroid Diagnosis: How to Get Tested
Advertisement
About Running & Jogging  |  Follow Us
Like us
Pin us
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the Running & Jogging newsletter.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor, New York, NY, 10036
© 2015 About.com - All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar