ponedjeljak, 25. siječnja 2016.

Are You an Annoying Health Freak? I Am

My husband tells me that, by very virtue of my profession (personal trainer and fitness writer), I am annoying.

For example, as soon as people find out I'm a trainer, they either apologize for something ("Oh, I ordered a hamburger, but I totally should've ordered the salad!") or defend themselves ("I didn't workout today, but I'm going to tomorrow!").

I'm not trying to be annoying, but some people do try a little too hard.  I've known a few of the health freaks in my latest article.  Hopefully, I'm not that annoying right?

Don't answer that.
Someone forward you this email? No Sweat!
Sign up here to get your own
If you're having trouble viewing this email,
click here
Follow Us
Like us
Pin us
Are You an Annoying Health Freak? I Am
My husband tells me that, by very virtue of my profession (personal trainer and fitness writer), I am annoying.

For example, as soon as people find out I'm a trainer, they either apologize for something ("Oh, I ordered a hamburger, but I totally should've ordered the salad!") or defend themselves ("I didn't workout today, but I'm going to tomorrow!").

I'm not trying to be annoying, but some people do try a little too hard.  I've known a few of the health freaks in my latest article.  Hopefully, I'm not that annoying right?

Don't answer that.
Paige Waehner
Exercise Expert
Man on a bike
Signs You Might Be an Annoying Health Freak  
Are you an annoying health freak?  I've got a bunch of signs that you just might be.  If you nag or act a little self-righteous about how healthy you are, there may be someone in your life who'd like to pinch you really, really hard.
READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Woman recovering after hard workout
Things Your Trainer Wishes You'd Stop Doing  
Trainers see a lot more in you than you may see in yourself.  Are you too hard on yourself?  Do you put yourself down?  Those are just a few things your trainer wishes you'd stop doing.
READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Man looking out of a window
How to Exercise if You're Depressed  
Winter is depressing.  And for some people, it's more than just the blues...it's a feeling that drags you down, making you feel like you just can't do anything.  Exercise may feel impossible, but I've got some tips to get moving.  It can help!

 

READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Treadmill and Elliptical
This is Week 1 of Your 4 Week Jumpstart Workout Program - Ease Into It!  
Want to jumpstart your workout program?  I've got the perfect program for you.  It's so simple, anyone can do it.  If you want to go for it, here's your 1st week.
READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Featured Articles
How to Ruin a Healthy Salad
The 10 Worst Salad Ingredients for Weight Loss
What to Do When Your Toddler Won't Eat
Learn the 7 Secrets of Skinny Runners
Where to Get Weight Loss Help If You're Overweight
The Best Salad Ingredients for Weight Loss
Healthy Foods for Both Low-Carb and Low-Fat Diets
The Top 6 Signs You May Have an Ulcer
Advertisement
About Exercise  |  Follow Us
Like us
Pin us
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the Exercise newsletter.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor, New York, NY, 10036
© 2015 About.com - All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar