ponedjeljak, 30. kolovoza 2010.

About Exercise: Get Out of Your Summer Slump

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Exercise

Weight Loss Basics

Strength and Cardio Workouts

Exercises By Muscle Group



From Paige Waehner, your Guide to Exercise
"Summer is over!" That is what one of my clients declared the other day when, for the first time in weeks, it was cool enough to open the windows. How rude.

I have heard a rumor that summer will, in fact end, but denial is a wonderful place to live (replete with sunshine and hot weather and lollipops) and I plan on staying as long as I can. In the meantime, many of us are finding exercise a bit tougher as summer winds down (or, in the Land of Denial, continues on and on without end), so I'm offering a few ideas if you find you're in a slump. Enjoy and have a great week!


Get Out of Your Summer Slump
This time of year, our exercise routines are tougher to eke out. The heat seems endless, the flora is getting dry and crispy, the Cubs are totally losing and... Read more

Avoid Weight Gain in College
When I was in college, I never woke up late for class and scarfed stale, cold pizza as a quick breakfast. I never spent an entire day in my... Read more

Exercise of the Week: Ball Walks
The exercise ball is probably my favorite piece of exercise equipment. Its ball-like quality is what makes it kind of awesome because you can sit on it, lie down... Read more

Vote: Does your spouse have different exercise habits?
While I've sworn off training couples in the same session (which is almost always a disaster), spousal issues almost always crop up with my married clients. One person (usually my client) is trying to lose weight...Read more

 


Exercise Ads
Featured Articles
Is There A Better Way to Lift Weights?
10 Reasons It's Hard to Lose Weight
How to Lift Weights With Arthritis
10 Ways Walking Can Land You in Jail
An Alternative to Barbell Squats
Finding Healthy Foods at the Grocery Store

 

More from About.com

Plan a Unique Vegas Wedding
The minister, music and champagne are just the beginning -- why not get married aboard a helicopter or have a pirate swing in to deliver your rings? Arrrr! More>



Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Paige Waehner
Exercise Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Exercise newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 


Must Reads
Exercise Basics
Exercise for Beginners
Exercise for Weight Loss
Weight Loss Success Stories
Exercise Gear

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar