ponedjeljak, 16. kolovoza 2010.

About Pregnancy: Curbing Impulse Buying for Baby

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Pregnancy

Getting Pregnant

Expecting

Birthing & Beyond



From Robin Elise Weiss, LCCE, your Guide to Pregnancy

Curbing Impulse Buying for Baby
There is a ton of baby stuff out there. And all of it calls to be purchased! Trust me, I'm a sucker for an adorable baby outfit. I've even been... Read more

Loss of Pregnancy Symptoms - Time to Freak?
"I'm almost 8 weeks pregnant. I didn't even have to do a test to find out I was pregnant - I was nauseous and vomiting, my breasts seemed to grow overnight and were extremely tender, very vivid dreams and once I started taking my prenatal vitamins, I became extremely constipated (sorry for the TMI). I did the test anyways, and yes, I am pregnant. The past 3 days I've had no nausea, no breast tenderness and my constipation is completely gone. Do I need to worry about this?"

Alanis Morrisette is Pregnant - Didn't you know?
In an odd twist of the traditional celebrity pregnancy announcement, Alanis tucked this into the bottom of her list of 25 Things You Didn't Know About Me. What's your ideal... Read more

US Circumcision Rate Drops to 33%
The circumcision rate fell from 56% in 2006 to just 33% in 2009 concludes this study of 6.5 million baby boys. Come discuss it with us...

 


Pregnancy & Childbirth Ads
Featured Articles
Hands Free Breast Pumping
Your Baby
Baby Products
Advice for Using a Breast Pump
10 Answers for New Dads
Due Date Forums

 

More from About.com

Plan a Unique Vegas Wedding
The minister, music and champagne are just the beginning -- why not get married aboard a helicopter or have a pirate swing in to deliver your rings? Arrrr! More>



Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Robin Elise Weiss, LCCE
Pregnancy Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Pregnancy newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 


Must Reads
Pregnancy Calendar
Girl or Boy?
Belly & Ultrasound Photos
25 Signs of Pregnancy
How Your Baby Grows

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar