srijeda, 11. kolovoza 2010.

About Sexuality: Small Penis Shame

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Sexuality

Sex Tips

Talking About Sex

Sexual Health



From Cory Silverberg, your Guide to Sexuality
Anxiety about penis size is at once a giant cultural joke and a serious obstacle for men to enjoy sexual pleasure. Depending on your lived experience you'll be more tuned into one or the other of these realities. This week I respond to a young man waiting for his arranged marriage and uncertain of how he'll ever live the life he wants to live with the penis he's got. It's a problem I'd love to see Louis CK deal with in his new show (which if you haven't seen it is well worth watching, and is dealing with sex in fabulous ways). ~ Cory

I am worried my penis is too small. What can I do?
I'm 24 years old and in a couple of days I'm going to be 25. My folks are planning for my marriage in the coming years. I'm uneasy because my penis is small. I have been searching for ways to improve it but the fear of impotency is troubling me. I have had sex with my fiancee many times but she says my penis is small in both length and diameter. It's true, and I'm not sure if I've broken her virginity or not. Also we cannot make many sex positions for lack of my penis length. It's really a shame. I want to enlarge my penis even a bit. Please do help me. I'm in a really bad shape. My response

How I Learned to Stop Worrying And Love My Penis Size
So many men are worried about the size of their penis that there's a syndrome named for it. And they aren't the only ones. Partners (of all genders) suffer when shame, fear, and anxiety about penis size dominates a man's thoughts about their sexual body. Share your story about how you dealt with your negative thoughts and fears, whether they were your own or your partner, and tell us how you got to a place of appreciation for your own penis size and shape.

Sexuality and BodyImage
What the relationship between how we feel about our bodies and our sex lives?

A Guide to Loving Yourself, Literally: Masturbation Techniq
Alone or with a partner, masturbation techniques for all tastes and genders.

 


Sexuality Ads
Featured Articles
Follow About Sexuality on Twitter!
Sexual Orientation Confusion
How Our Sexual Bodies Age
Is Semen an AntiDepressant?
Sexuality E-Course: Weekly Sex Position
9 Weeks to Better Sex

 

More from About.com

Plan a Unique Vegas Wedding
The minister, music and champagne are just the beginning -- why not get married aboard a helicopter or have a pirate swing in to deliver your rings? Arrrr! More>



Join About.com's User Panel!
Share your opinions and help us make About.com more relevant, informative and enjoyable to use. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Cory Silverberg
Sexuality Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Sexuality newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 


Be Your Own Sexual Detective
Deducing Risk In Sexual Situations
Friendly Sexual Interrogation
Solve a Sexual Puzzle

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar