utorak, 17. travnja 2012.

About Bipolar Disorder: Skewed Perception in Depression

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Bipolar Disorder

Symptoms / Diagnosis

Treatment

Coping and Support



From Marcia Purse, your Guide to Bipolar Disorder
Looking through some of the older articles on About Bipolar Disorder, I found some that really spoke to me. After I read them, I wanted to bring them to your attention, too... especially since, as I write this, I haven't brushed my teeth or my hair yet today.

Depression: The Culprit of Skewed Perception
The toothbrush seems heavier. The hairbrush looks foreign. These are just a couple of the things guest author Uursha lists as being the changes in perception that she experiences during depression. And how right she is! I'll bet you can relate, too: Read more...

From Hospital to Graduation!
Guest author Sandra shared her inspirational success story a few years ago, and it's time to feature it again. From a breakdown in her late 30s to college graduation in her 40s was a heck of an achievement. Read more...

She Stayed
If you ever wondered how much difference one person can make, Nan can tell you. The woman in Nan's story could be you. Take the lesson to heart. Read more...

My Bipolar Journal: Three Mixed-Up Months
What do you call an episode that has elements of hypomania but is characterized by exhaustion at the end of each day? I was looking for answers in this chapter of my journal from March 2003. Read more...

 


Bipolar Disorder Ads
Featured Articles
Coping & Support Resources for Bipolar Disorder
Forms of Bipolar Disorder
Treatment Options for Bipolar Disorder
Impact on Life
About Bipolar Disorder on Facebook
Follow on Twitter

 

More from About.com

Financial Emergencies
An unexpected change in your financial situation can be incredibly stressful. Here's how to cope. More>



Retirement Planning
Learn the top five things you need to do in order to start building a retirement nest egg. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Marcia Purse
Bipolar Disorder Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Bipolar Disorder newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2012 About.com
 


Must Reads
What Is Bipolar Disorder?
Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder
Diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Our Community for Bipolar Disorder
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar