ponedjeljak, 30. travnja 2012.

About Low Carb Diets: More of the Latest

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Low Carb Diets

Getting Started

Health and Nutrition

Recipes



From Laura Dolson, your Guide to Low Carb Diets
This week I finish up reporting on my time in Denver. In my life, I'll also be getting ready for the Low-Carb Cruise which sails next week! If you can't come along, I'll be sharing that experience with you when I get back, so you can think about coming with us next year! Laura

2012 ASBP Obesity Conference (Part 2)
The second part of my Obesity Conference report, including "The Sad Saga of Saturated Fat".

2012 Nutrition and Metabolism Symposium
The Nutrition and Metabolism Symposium is the Main Event for research and physicians' clinical practice regarding carbohydrate restriction. This year, Dr. Eric Westman teaches a class as if we were his patients learning how to eat low-carb, and we learn that the ADA really IS OK with low-carb eating! (If this blog isn't quite finished, check back in an hour or so.)

Low-Carb Snacks
With all the traveling I've been doing, I find it's good to have some snacks with me in case of travel delays, etc.
See More About:  low carb snacks  low carb food lists 

Top Ready-Made Foods in the Supermarket
Or, if I'm caught out, these are some great low-carb foods to grab if there's a supermarket nearby.
See More About:  low carb snacks  low carb foods 

 


Low Carb Diets Ads
Featured Articles
Books, Cookbooks, DVDS and Other Media for Low-Carb Diets
Low-Carb Blogs
Low Carb 101 - Basic Info About Low Carb Diets
Low-Carb Super Foods
What Foods To Eat on a Low-Carb Diet
Low-Carb Menus

 

More from About.com

Financial Emergencies
An unexpected change in your financial situation can be incredibly stressful. Here's how to cope. More>



Retirement Planning
Learn the top five things you need to do in order to start building a retirement nest egg. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Laura Dolson
Low Carb Diets Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Low Carb Diets newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2012 About.com
 


Must Reads
6 Steps for the Beginner
How to Get Through the First Week
Low-Carb Food Pyramid
Top 10 Low Carb Mistakes
How to Cut Carbs
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar